Jump to content

Anabel & Efim General Chat June - December 2018


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The party was so good they caused a blackout. 😁

Power Outage in St. Petersburg.  The Cams will only run on Back Up for a limited amount of time then the feed will die out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Power Outage in St. Petersburg.  The Cams will only run on Back Up for a limited amount of time then the feed will die out.

Well there are two guys in the bathroom looking at all the water on the floor so it may have actually been the party. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well there are two guys in the bathroom looking at all the water on the floor so it may have actually been the party. 😁

I'll go take a look at some of the other St. Petersburg Apartments and see if they are in Darkness.  Night Vision won't work if the Powers Out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll go take a look at some of the other St. Petersburg Apartments and see if they are in Darkness.  Night Vision won't work if the Powers Out.

yes take a look Admin to this house , but when you do making sure, you bring with you a lot of Carrots for this house it has a much of rabbits and that's  including A&E ..:biggrin:

8dpc.gif

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Anabel & Efim General Chat June - December 2018
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...