Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

24 minutes ago, rammer said:

Be better than that Ridge. You can do it.  I truly believe you can.  I''m your new advocate.  Please try.  OK?

Why don't you give the same message to Maturin? And why did you never answer my question when I asked you what we should do with people who illegally walk across our southern border? What is your solution to that problem?

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Haha, fuck's sake!!  You are priceless!!  This...

Only a pseudo- intellectual fool like you would say "an Masters in Business Administration" rather than "a Masters in Business Administration."

Fucking priceless!!

Only an actual fool, of the type that you continue to be, will say A before then pronouncing the letter M

It is an M, not a M.

You divvy.  Thanks for the laughs though, looks like CC has its new village idiot. hahahaha 😂

And it is you that is the village idiot. Like I said before,you have never had one original thought in your entire life.

On 6/21/2018 at 5:11 PM, Thestarider said:

Figures LOL, truth versus lies and rhetoric, I have nothing to hide. Obviously you do !!!!

Must not disagree with Maturin,he knows everything about everyone and everything.If you don't believe me,just listen to him.😂

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Must not disagree with Maturin,he knows everything about everyone and everything.If you don't believe me,just listen to him.😂

I guess you're not better than that.  I still have hope for you my friend.  Please try!  Most of us have a space bar but is your's broken or not working?  I think so because I don't think anyone with your superior education level would be so incompetent posting your comments on a political discussion thread  about a voyeur site.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Clearly know one knows more than you Mr I got a M.B.A.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rammer said:

I guess you're not better than that.  I still have hope for you Ridge.  Please try!  Most of us have a space bar but is your's broken or not working?  I think so because I don't think anyone with your superior education level would be so incompetent posting your comments on a political discussion thread  on a voyeur based chat site  I'm sure it's just a hardware problem.  I got your back my man.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 1:33 PM, rammer said:

I guess you're not better than that.  I still have hope for you my friend.  Please try!  Most of us have a space bar but is your's broken or not working?  I think so because I don't think anyone with your superior education level would be so incompetent posting your comments on a political discussion thread  about a voyeur site.

LOL. People just want to be heard Rammer, It's a preference! I just broke up with my Girlfriend, and she was highly educated, she even writes. Something we had in common. But she too never used the space bar, and it didn't make her any dumber. Not cool to judge people on their education. I possess two degrees and four certifications. I speak three languages fluently, and I'm learning two new languages Chinese and Russian. Over a year now. Too bad, I don't eat Chinese food, but IMHO, Asian Women have such a milky smooth Ass, with the BEST CLEAN Tasting Pussy on the Planet. I don't care for the moaning thought. Sound like they lost their pet. I know, I'm not perfect when it comes to posting words. Maturin was right.  I'll try my best..19.gif.a2ad9b766b62c35743191b4f434d2d2a.gif

• Like 2