Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

10 hours ago, Maturin said:

So that means they are not true? You self-delusional, sheep fucking, barely literate, navel fluff eating, shop window licking, redneck's ballbag cheese tasting, 14th choice for Elton John's bum boy.

Don't try to insult a Brit mate, you quite simply do not have the skill.

You insult yourself every time you make a comment by revealing your ignorance of American life and your vile hatred.  Sounds as if you were looking into a mirror when you wrote the above comment. Why do you hate yourself so much?Your mom and dad not want you?

3 hours ago, rammer said:

Hopefully  Rider stays true to his post to leave this discussion and we can get back to intelligently talking about. illegal immigration.  

You are not capable of intelligent discussion.You are too full of hatred of President Trump to have a rational conversation.

On 6/21/2018 at 8:55 PM, rammer said:

Hopefully  Rider stays true to his post to leave this discussion and we can get back to intelligently talking about. illegal immigration.  

Since you are so fucking brilliant,what is your solution to our illegal immigration problem?When people illegally walk across our southern border what should we do with them?

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It is not possible to use intellect when discussing politics, nor is it possible to persuade or convince people of one's opinion. Essentially, the purpose of this thread is to joist.

This helps keep the verbal violence and the 4chan/b antics out of the Apartment Threads.

Medieval-Jousting-Tournaments.jpg

I want more armor and a thicker shield.

5 hours ago, rammer said:

That's so true. There used to be journalism that was respected..  Fox news is now Trump news.  We used to have objective media in the US.  Hannity agrees he's not a journalist.  He's a ratings whore who has our President's ear.  Fox news is what our POTUSS wakes up to and responds by tweet.  His main source of information and directive is through Fox and Friends.  is that what our country is about?   How the hell did you guys let it get to this point?  LOCK HER UP?  LOCK HIM UP  is more probable.  Time will tell.

I try to avoid cable news, it's all biased one way or the other. I give Hannity credit for admitting he's not a journalist and he straight up says hes a conservative and doesn't try to hide it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It is not possible to use intellect when discussing politics, nor is it possible to persuade or convince people of one's opinion. Essentially, the purpose of this thread is to joist.

This helps keep the verbal violence and the 4chan/b antics out of the Apartment Threads.

Medieval-Jousting-Tournaments.jpg  0   27.89 kB

Hi Foamy, you have it exactly right. Everyone who posts here has their minds made up, or made for them, and there's nobody going to change it!

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

After the Immigration thing about Separating the Kids from their Parents. There are a lot of Family Oriented People in the USA that don't approve of the Logic that was taken. So it should be Interesting at Mid-Terms to see how their Vote will go.  The Mueller Probe is showing it's wear on him. He constantly Repeats the same thing over and over. There was no Collusion with the Russians. It only has to be said once not 1,000 times a Month. Repeating the same Rhetoric constantly makes him look like he's trying to hide something. Same as that Stormy Daniels keeps repeating he never had an Affair. If you never had an Affair then why would you pay someone $130,000. Payment is an Admission of Guilt.

One thing with Trump is if things go his way in a Positive Manner he wants all the Kudos and Glorification.  If things don't go his way the only thing he does is Lay the Blame on the Democrats.

The Republicans hold the Majority of the House and Senate so anything Trump wants he should be able to get but it shows he has a few Republicans in the House and Senate that don't Bow & Curtsey to his everyday whims.

The thing is, once Mueller proves that Trump is in Putin's pocket, the Trump Junkies on here and across America will find some way to lie to themselves and convince each other that he is a traitor because he wants to MAGA!! 😂

Once it's proved that Donald💩 used campaign funds to pay off a hooker, all the Trump Junkies will start taking second mortgages on their houses and having affairs with hookers to MAGA.

I'm sure that all the Trump Junkies are already building cages in their yards out of chicken wire and are listing all the brown children and babies in their neighbourhoods for collection, to MAGA.

1413503348435_wps_1_Real_estate_develope

LLLLLLLLLosers! 😂💩😂

7 hours ago, Maturin said:

The thing is, once Mueller proves that Trump is in Putin's pocket, the Trump Junkies on here and across America will find some way to lie to themselves and convince each other that he is a traitor because he wants to MAGA!! 😂

Once it's proved that Donald💩 used campaign funds to pay off a hooker, all the Trump Junkies will start taking second mortgages on their houses and having affairs with hookers to MAGA.

I'm sure that all the Trump Junkies are already building cages in their yards out of chicken wire and are listing all the brown children and babies in their neighbourhoods for collection, to MAGA.

LLLLLLLLLosers! 😂💩😂

Mr.Brilliant Brit,who knows more about my country than I do,what is your solution for our immigration problem?  When someone illegally walks across our southern border what should we do with that person?

7 hours ago, Maturin said:

LLLLLLLLLosers! 😂💩😂

On Oct.21,2016 the New York Times said that  Hillary Clinton had a 93% chance of being elected President of the United States and Donald Trump had a 7% chance of winning. Sounds as if you are about as intelligent about U.S. politics as were the people at the New York Times.

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Mr.Brilliant Brit,who knows more about my country than I do,what is your solution for our immigration problem?  When someone illegally walks across our southern border what should we do with that person?

Maybe if you try to stop being such arrogant, ignorant arseholes and instead of trying to dominate everything and everyone, you try instead to work with your neighbours as partners you'll find that people will want to stay in their own countries because the living standards there are not totally shit.

Same with the refugees that you despise that are coming from Iraq and Syria, stop bombing the fuck out of these people - of course they don't want to stay in their own countries after you've bombed the fuckers out of hearth and home.

To solve your immigrant "problem," you need to understand what has caused the "problem," and believe me it is not the little brown guys that only own the clothes they are wearing when they are picked up by ICE that you should be so afraid of. These people are the least powerful people to walk on US soil. Despite what you are told every day, they are not they problem. Here is the main thing - understand that you are being lied to every second of your lives.  Ask yourselves why is your news media constantly claiming that immigrants are the issue that you should get mad at - because they just aren't

- Immigrants didn't steal your jobs - US business owners gave your jobs to people who will work for less money than you are wiling to work for.  It is as simple as that and your government lets that happen.  Whether it is business owners paying immigrants less within your borders, or business owners taking their manufacturing bases abroad - your government is allowing this to happen because their biggest donors are the very same business owners. And these very same business owners are getting their friends, the owners of your media, to make you blame the immigrants for your problem of having no jobs and shitty wages when it is the fucking business owners and your government that you should be angry with.

Your government is willing to spend 1/2 billion dollars on just one of these detention centres in order to keep the illusion that you are under attack from immigrants - just imagine what that money could be spent on in your local area in the form of business grants to local employers so that they can expand and create jobs for American citizens - but I guess that is too much like Communism for your indoctrinated souls (spoiler alert - it really isn't Communism).

I get that you don't understand this - if you did then you wouldn't be taking the tone that you do nor would you be writing the nonsensical stuff that you do but...  that's fine, you know that it's alright to be wrong and when people say "educate yourself," they don't actually mean that as a put down.  What they mean is that you are displaying gaps in your knowledge about some critical issues and that you could benefit from getting a more balanced view of whatever it is you are wrong about.  They aren't saying you are stupid, they are just saying you could know more, and usually, if you aren't a dick about it, they will be happy to help you.

29-donald-trump-hd-wallpapers-background-images-wallpaper-abyss-800x800.thumb.jpg.50556c3e20a4172b5f7ec8299fefa90a.jpg

IMO, The Left can no longer be allowed to have influence. And they won't leave out of good conscience. So what alternative is there but Rage, a short-term emotion. Since the media, can't stop lying about Mr. Trump, why don't you Liberals expand your thinking and search ALL public records...And find out how much you're precious life, is worth to you. NOTHING! People don't matter. When it comes to power. We have to choose what's right from wrong, and the people chose Mr. Trump a NON POLITICIAN - GET OVER IT! 

This isn't about parties; this is all about Hate, Confusion, Dissatisfaction, Greed, Bias and of course NOT GETTING YOUR WAY. The DEVIL himself sits back and laughs how we mere mortal are nothing more but a mistake created by GOD! If you can't recognize the obvious, then your nothing more then a certified TROLL! To think or feel Mr. Trump is going to be in POWER for LIFE! (that's my impression) I voted for who's going to take care of me. And for the first time, I am proud to admit, that I am happy as much as other Veterans and Americans. 

I will admit, when my Dallas Cowboys lose, I want to BOMB that fucking state that beat us! (sorry, that's how we Devil Dogs feel) Why, because I can admit I am a sore LOSER when in reality I'm NOT! (It's just a GAME) It was all in my head. The Devil made me do it; maybe it was that Philly fan Ashley who brought me to my knees, when it should have been the other way around.. he he.  Trump won! That's a FACT! He's NOT going to rule Europe, even though it would be in your interest IF HE DOES while in power. People are tired of the BS regiment of the Democratic party end of conversation.

We Americans are okay with our country at the moment, Money coming in, Property value going up, Majority, meaning Blacks, Hispanic, Asian, etc., are being employed at an alarming rate. I don't think TRUMP HATERS are aware of this, because a lot of those people can't think for themselves, so they rather listen to someone else's best guess. A place where FEAR has NO boundaries! Such is LIFE isn't it, not knowing the truth while walking the Earth Spiritually Blind. 19.gif.39f5fe0918e172e5a28a037206173384.gif 

• Like 4