Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sometimes you raise hell to make changes, sometimes you use a soft voice. Both tactics are very effective. Trump is arrogant bastard no doubt about that. But the ideas he ran on were very well received by majority of this country to the tune of 63 million votes. So I would ask you, do you think the people voted for Trump, or what he represents in political views. 68% of the American people want immigration addressed. 

Rammer you have said nobody ever posts what they think should be done about Immigration, I did however, if you took the time to view the gumball video, I do agree with the summation of that video. I will add this. so do the two young men in my basement agree. We will probably never see eye to eye on our political views, but does that make either one of wrong in our beliefs, No it does not. Some where over the rainbow there is ground that we all can agree on, and that is starting point that congress needs to find to solve our problems that plague the USA. What has been going on for the last 12 to 15 years is not working, since we healed up from 9/11, I would hate to think or believe that is what it will take to find common ground.

BTW if I never told you, I voted for Obama the first time around. Hope and Change you know.

Trump lost the popular vote.  That's a fact.  Do you agree?  Did the Comey announcement and the Russian interference contribute to his electoral college victory?  Do we know that is a fact?  Or  are we

waiting for an intelligent  independent council report to confirm or deny it?

2 hours ago, rammer said:

He lost the popular vote by 3 million patriots.    It's a fact.  End of story.

Yes sir he most certainly did and he won the electoral college which it represents of all the US population equally, He won it soundly rammer, not just by a little bit but soundly. 306 to 232, this why Trump won While Clinton received about 2.9 million more votes nationwide, a margin of 2.1%, Trump won 30 states with a total of 306 electors, or 57% of the 538 available. He won two perennial swing states which typically decide an election, in Florida and Ohio. Trump also won three "blue wall" stronghold states that had not gone Republican since 1988: Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. He also won Maine's 2nd congressional district, which had also not been won by a Republican presidential candidate since 1988.

Still doesn't change that fact that 68 percent of all 50 states want something to be done about immigration, and it was almost 2 years ago Don't you think it is about time to just move on, and let it be???

• Like 2

What states don't care about immigration?  Kansas is a hotbed of illegal immigration I'm sure. . Please  post a graph or spreadsheet and source to back up you fact Rider.  It's what you do here.  We'll wait to be complacent.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Obama done things a lot more discreetly.  Donald Trump he just has to make sure he's in the Headlines every fucking day of the week. If the Spotlight is not on him he'll Blame the Democrats for it.

And the news media made sure any controversial policies by Obama were not made public just like they make sure any popular policies of the Trump Administration are not made public. 

Trump lost the popular vote.  That's a fact.  Do you agree?  Did the Comey announcement and the Russian interference contribute to his electoral college victory?  Do we know that is a fact?  Or  are we

No way to prove one way or the other what effect Comey's actions and Russian interference had on the election.Any conclusions are pure conjecture.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the news media made sure any controversial policies by Obama were not made public just like they make sure any popular policies of the Trump Administration are not made public. 

But the main stream media makes sure that any controversial policies by the Trump Administration and any possibility of a negative reaction are made public.

• Like 1

Rock om dudes.  Be stupid and believe Trumpian values and false facts.  Tell your children  facts are what Mr. Mr Trump says are true. Never have we had a liar heading our country.  You frickimg idiots. 

1 minute ago, rammer said:

Rock om dudes.  Be stupid and believe Trumpian values and false facts.  Tell your children  facts are what Mr. Mr Trump says are true. Never have we had a liar heading our country.  You frickimg idiots. 

And you were chastising me about my behavior?Maybe you need to look into a mirror.You are the one doing the name calling now.

Honestly rammer the election is over and Hilary lost. The Russian's had no effect other through social media. We do the same to them and all other governments we don't like who is in power. That is why we have CIA. The American people are sick of this and it shows by Mueller's polls that are declining rapidly, What the American people want is for government to go to work and help the American people. With emphasis on American citizens, not illegal immigrants, as that is a completely separate topic. Yes the people by an overwhelming majority want the congress, not the President, to do their god damn jobs, and get some legislation that will address this issue. It not the responsibility of the President to legislate law with a stroke of the pen, that can be undone by the next President. It is the duly elected congress that has the lowest numbers, I think I have ever seen, and the confidence of the American that congress will actually due their jobs is about to the point that whole bunch of them should be voted out and start over. They must cut out this shit of obstruction and get their hands dirty and go to WORK !!! Need to quit all this investigation shit, and get on with what they were elected to do, LEGISLATE LAW, then to ENACT LAW, then for the President to sign into LAW the bills before him, the only problem is congress can not get bills on his desk because they act like my boys did when they were little children. I say give em the boxing gloves and lets get this settled, so they can get to work for the American people. Who cares what party is in control of what, they can do incredible things if they just choose to get to work, like all of the American people do Monday through Friday !!!! It take some give and take, but most of all they have sit down in the same room and go to WORK !!!!

• Like 1