Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

No not really these types of demonstrations have been going on since the 60's, lets us talk about the real issue with immigration and why the people want to immigrate. This is why we must secure our border with Mexico !!! 

BUILD THE WALL, INCREASE BORDER CONTROL AGENTS, More National Guard Troops presence, and take off the handcuffs.

Criminal Groups Seek to Decide Outcome in Many Mexican Races

Mexicans vote Sunday for a new president and to fill more than 3,400 local, state and federal posts, making it the nation’s largest general election ever. It is also perhaps the most violent electoral season in modern Mexican history. Mr. Montúfar was among at least 136 politicians and political operatives who have been assassinated in Mexico since last fall, according to Etellekt, a risk analysis firm in Mexico. More than a third were candidates or potential candidates — most of them running for local offices. Others included elected officials, political party members and campaign workers. 

Some candidates have been forced to travel in armored cars flanked by bodyguards and to wear body armor in public. In parts of the most violent states, threats have made campaigning impossible. On June 8, Fernando Purón, a candidate in the state of Coahuila for federal Congress, was shot to death after leaving a campaign debate in the city of Piedras Negras, on the border with the United States. He was posing for a selfie with a voter when the attacker approached and shot him in the head. In the space of a week this past month, three mayoral candidates in small towns in the western state of Michoacán were shot and killed, including Fernando Ángeles Juárez who was running for mayor in the town of Ocampo.

“You have to be a little crazy to run for office here,” Mr. Martínez said.

Collusion between politicians and criminal organizations in Mexico is not new. But over the past decade, criminals have increasingly sought to co-opt local politics by trying to influence the electoral process, using violence to effectively handpick slates of candidates.

No one has been more active during these campaigns” than these criminal groups, said Alejandro Martínez, a top official for the center-right National Action Party in Guerrero, one of the poorest and most violent states in Mexico. 

In addition to the killings, more than 400 other cases of aggression against politicians and political operatives have been reported this season, including assassination attempts, threats, intimidation and kidnappings, according to Etellekt, which collated information from government, academic, civil-society and news media reports.

Cases have been reported in at least 346 municipalities across the country. For the older cartels that were mostly about smuggling drugs in the U.S., they couldn’t care less who was the mayor as long as the mayor did not get involved or try to impede the business,” said Alejandro Hope, a security analyst in Mexico City. “But in this new world of more local gangs, controlling local governments is a crucial asset.”

• Like 1

Are you kidding me ??? Everything !!! Don't you think it is about time you opened your eyes ? You have to quit questioning the truth about our borders and understand what is really going on and where the problems actually lie rammer. Quit blaming this administration for a problem that started in the 90's

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Are you kidding me ??? Everything !!! Don't you think it is about time you opened your eyes ? You have to quit questioning the truth about our borders and understand what is really going on and where the problems actually lie rammer. Quit blaming this administration for a problem that started in the 90's

Be better than that.  My eyes are wide open and have always been.  You and I will never agree.  That's a fact and not fake news.  Nice horrible debate of the facts.  I'm done for tonight.  We'll meet again.

Once again my friend. you don't live with everyday. I do, and have many employee's that will tell you, they do not want to go home, because of how bad it is in Mexico, and as well as currently, the two young men living in my basement that I am also counselling. 

You see we can not help everyone, but so many want and need our help, that we simply can not absorb them into society, nor can our social systems afford them at the current rate of migration.

It is crucial to our friends from down south that congress get off their asses and pass immigration reform. The Democratic party is most responsible for failing at this over the past 25 years, and now the Republican party is at fault, but actually all parties are at fault for not stepping up and doing something much sooner, instead of always just passing the buck !!!

3 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

How are you RAMMER? I'm hoping you fed yourself a few of the Videos I posted on Health...That should be your only concern, NOT Immigration debates. To much Stress - Don't you agree?

I Finally finished building my Liberal sisters, brand new ECO - Smart House. Inspection Monday, move in Tuesday. Took me, an extra two months, to finish the fucker... I personally, wired the whole house. The rest, I hired Atlas Contractors.

I thought, this day, will never come. After being stab with an ice-pick and slammed with a plastic bat, that had newspaper in it on my knee, which happen Yesterday. I'm looking forward to my freedom. "Free at last, Free at last, thank God, I'm Free at last." I'm only living in the home for a year, under VA guidelines. I prefer Oceanfront, without the Rust.  I'll post pictures, of the inside. All Granite and Laminated Flooring and Rugs. Pool, a must! Open for suggestion?IMG_0232.thumb.jpeg.3116a577c61fc9faac8dcc55332dac7c.jpeg  0   1.74 MB

IMG_0567.thumb.jpg.abbe72047dc2e0a2c30d64aae0bcf20d.jpg  0   1.83 MB IMG_0574.thumb.JPG.6efb07cd439337b1c050b81ae521ab7c.JPG  0   1.19 MB

IMG_0569.thumb.jpg.35989454586d800ef1390a6a62bc947f.jpg  0   1.3 MB

Nice job Joey but totally inappropriate for this thread.  I'm healthy and moving forward.  It's all good.  Nice house though.  Have a successful move in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Nice job Joey but totally inappropriate for this thread.  I'm healthy and moving forward.  It's all good.  Nice house though.  Have a successful move in.

I did manage to sneak in the words immigration. lol 

• Like 2