Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Debate never did work.  In Politics everyone has a different opinion. It's a Discussion that goes nowhere.

191179190_giphy(5).gif.74a11d8397d0b851bc397e3f3cfc680f.gif LEFT BREAKDOWN - ONLY MY OPINION - ONLY MY OPINION - ONLY MY OPINION 

An opinion is a reality that cannot currently be infringed. So yes, at least now everyone is indeed entitled to their views. An opinion can also be a delusion if it can be proven false. Conversely, an opinion can also be right, if it can be determined. So, entitlement (opinion) to judgment is not also entitlement (opinion) to the truth. Do you agree?

My Dad was a Democratic Politician in the Great State of NJ. We discussed politics during dinner, because most of the time, my Dad wasn't around. I would ask my Dad questions at an early age to try to understand politics... And every time, I received the same answers. The Republican is for the rich. (Singular) I missed my Dad; unfortunately, he was wrong.. I enjoy my Independence, NOT Right or Left, though, I would vote for a Moderate Liberal Politician. Why, a Liberal is just a Conservative that hasn't been mugged yet...19.gif.953f71a07adb6863515291c028dd4347.gif

• Like 1

Lennie Reisch

This whole immigration thing is insane. I am a political refugee who exiled to the USA as an 8 year old child along with my 4 year old sister. My parents sent us to the USA alone when they couldn’t attain the proper immigration papers needed to enter the USA LEGALLY. They remained behind in Cuba until they were able to enter LEGALLY into the USA and apply for political asylum.

My sister and I were placed in a holding camp the USA had set up for the other children like us who were being airlifted to the USA escaping the brutal and oppressive Castro regime. My father was jailed several times by Castro for political dissent, and his business was confiscated. My parents, sent us to safety and freedom, hoping someday soon they could join us. Fourteen thousand Cuban children from the ages of 3-16 sought refuge in the USA in what eventually was called ‘The Pedro Pan Program’.

We were placed in a foster home several weeks after being vetted in the detention center. Because we had left Cuba with very little personal belongings do to Castro’s strict orders, (No toys, 3 sets of clothes, 1 piece of jewelry) and no money, we were provided all our physical needs. We were fed, schooled, clothed, and given shelter in an abandoned military base. We all ate together in the cafeteria, and were assigned to barracks. School rooms were set up.

I was 8 years old, too young to really understand what and why this was happening to us. My parents made me promise I wouldn’t cry so that my little sister would not be scared, so all my fears and sadness were suppressed. It was a trauma I cannot explain to anyone who has not lived through it. However, I can now completely understand the reasons my parents made this tremendous sacrifice, and I still clearly recall my parents faces watching our luggage being ransacked by the armed Cuban soldiers, and the look of sadness knowing they might never see their precious little daughters again.

Thankfully, my parents were able to escape Cuba a year later, and we were reunited with them s couple of weeks after they arrived. They got out of Cuba just in time before the diplomatic relations between the USA and Cuba were suspended due to the October Missile Crisis. We were one of the fortunate families who were able to reunite. Many families remained separated for many years, their children having forgotten even how to speak Spanish.

I am appalled by the way the liberals and the media is portraying what’s happening at our borders. The USA is the most generous, hospitable country in the world. This country has provided so much assistance, shelter and hope to so many in its young existence. ‘The beacon on the hill’ like Reagan so eloquently said.

To see and hear the hatred they use to malign and discredit President Trump simply because he’s attempting to permanently resolve the mess previous administrations have ignored and precipitated, absolutely breaks my heart. I have no words to express the outrage and the sadness I feel watching and hearing them lie, disrespect and show such disdain for this country I love so much.

I love this country and the shelter, opportunity and FREEDOM it provided my family since we were welcomed. Watching the tv images of children being cared for by the overwhelmed border officers and the immigration staff, and the way these anti-American news outlets are using this crisis to advance their anti-Trump hatred campaign is completely out of control. It is frightening. The fact American masses are being manipulated by this constant left-wing indoctrination methods is alarming. Having been subject to brainwashing as a kindergartner in Cuba I recognize the radical tactics. I grew up in a home where political discussion and how precious freedom and opportunity found in the USA is what every person on earth deserves, I am appalled by the recognition of the Marxist ideology this left-wing is aspiring to inject into the USA government.

They are gradually and persistently eroding the strong fiber the USA forefathers so wisely founded this country on. They use emotional sabotage to achieve their objectives. What’s more heartbreaking then exhibiting outrage over children being separated from their parents? Who wouldn’t feel a tug on their heart if all this were the real and complete facts?

However, they are only telling us the part of the story that promotes and advances their narrative. They fail to tell you these immigration laws have been around for decades. I know. I am a recipient of those policies. Do I consider myself a victim? NO!!! AND NO!!!

I am infinitely thankful and grateful for the generosity and kindness this country bestowed on us. I could never find the words to express my gratitude and my love for the country which has given the world’s oppressed the HOPE for SELF DETERMINATION. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. FREEDOM OF SPEECH to even yell obscenities, mock, and besmirch a leader who has done nothing to deserve it except stand up for the country he loves, the people who volunteer to protect it, the flag and national anthem that represent it, and affirm the constitution many of his fellow citizens seem determined to overthrow and eliminate.

God forbid he should strive to defend its sovereignty. God forbid he should put the citizens he was freely elected to represent above all others. God forbid he should insist on respecting the flag that proudly waves its Stars and Stripes. God forbid he has made a commitment to honor life, even the lives of those unborn innocents. God forbid he should stand up proudly for American exceptionalism and the American way of life. God forbid he has made capitalism work again by lowering taxes, giving entrepreneurs new hope to succeed, jobs to the unemployed.

President Trump has been in the public arena for decades. You would think at some point, while a well known celebrity, somebody might have accused him of racism, fascism, naziism, homophobia, etc.etc.etc. But no. His biggest scandals? Divorce. Sad, but hardly uncommon in today’s world. Bankruptcy. And then recovery, success and wealth regained. Pomposity. True, perhaps. Narcissism. True, but what person confident enough to run for the US presidency can claim humility? None, I would argue.

The abject hatred and rhetoric directed at this man is illogical and crosses the line of normal and acceptable social behavior. I fear for his life, his family, and his supporters. The rancor and violent outbursts of complete and utter disdain is palpable. Frankly, I can no longer justify trying to understand the irrationality of the vitriol. It has surpassed my ability to accept and/or understand. All I am capable of at this point is prayer for protection, strength, guidance and favor for Mr. Trump, his family and those of us who support him.

I believe with all my heart that this man was ordained by God to lead us at this critical time in our history. God picks the most imperfect and unworthy to achieve His biggest purpose and His plans. It’s always darkest before the storm, but I firmly believe in the creator who promised a rainbow at the end of the storm.

The storm is raging. We need to stay strong, faithful and prayerful. Many of us will confront strife and violent stormy weather.

But the rock upon which this country was established on is strong, solid and deep. Those of us who know this are being called to be faithful to speak the message, and courageous enough to stand firmly on the principles that determine and established who we are as individuals and as a nation.

In the Declaration of Independence it clearly and radically affirms that we are to rely on our Creator, and all our rights come inalienably from Him. No power on earth can separate us from Him upon whom our nation has been blessed by throughout the last 250 years.

I pray incessantly for those who mean us harm to cease and desist. I pray for all our representatives to find compromise, guidance and peaceful resolution. I pray wisdom for all those who are blinded by the lies to seek the truth. I pray our flag continues to wave proudly and waves over those who volunteer to secure peace, safety and freedom for us to live by.

God bless the USA!1f1fa_1f1f8.png🇺🇸1f64f_1f3fd.png

• Like 2

On 6/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, ipiratemedia said:

loses-their-minds.gif.50b88553d7c0b7fdd777ab48fb36ceff.gif  0   963.33 kB             

Don't waste your time Foamy. Unfortunately, everyone 's minds are made up...No room for understanding the obvious... This debate isn’t working out anymore. I think it’s time for a few Liberals to go their separate ways and start making other people miserable, only if it pertains to politics. If they need space, there’s always NASA to take them to the Moon...19.gif.5333dba93fecd9526e126c50e1cfe02c.gif

Really?  So alternative opinions aren't respected anymore and should leave?  Be better than that Joey.  So Trumpian. I know you can do it if you try.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Your source Rider?  Please share with us.

rammer, I am not sure where I read that, it was few a days ago. I usually get it from the news feeds on of the search engines, or just gojng through and reading the articles on immigration posted on the search engines. There are many like it if you look for legal immigration, and what it takes to become a legal immigrant to the United States of America

Fair enough.  If you could let us know I would like to see the original unedited post.  Sorry, I'm anal about this shit.  If you can't then you can't.  It's all good.

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Fair enough.  If you could let us know I would like to see the original unedited post.  Sorry, I'm anal about this shit.  If you can't then you can't.  It's all good.

It is not edited, I copied the whole post, I will look.

5 minutes ago, rammer said:

Really?  So alternative opinions aren't respected anymore and should leave?  Be better than that Joey.  So Trumpian. I know you can do it if you try.

If I may give my two cents.

What rammer is saying (or I should say, what *I* am saying), is liberals don't think intellectually. They form opinions based on emotion.

No way can anyone in their right mind think Maxine Waters is speaking from an intelligent position.  She's speaking to a liberal crowd that she knows are lemmings - they base their opinions on emotions. And what dear, sweet Maxine is doing is stirring a pot. She's become the female version of Rev Jesse Jackson - doesn't really believe what she's saying but if it will ultimately put votes (or money) in her pocket, she' will stand tall on her pulpit and open her mouth.

On a related note, does any thought provoking person think that the majority of protesters against ICE and the immigration issue that separates families REALLY CARES about these families?!  Of course not. It just gives them an opportunity to protest against a Trump policy (that was instituted under our previous fearless (and gutless) leader, that great Obama).

I'll start respecting liberal opinions when I see they come from an intellectual position and I say to myself..'hey, that position spoken from that liberal is worth considering'.  Yea...conservatives think that way.  Conservatives consider positions that primarily serve the greater good first (then themselves). Liberals take positions that benefit themselves first, the public second.

Howard I respect your opinion but don't ever think you speak for me.  Enough said and we'll move forward.  I don't believe in your BS dogma and never will.  Just  saying my man.  Troll on.