Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

13 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Maybe if you try to stop being such arrogant, ignorant arseholes and instead of trying to dominate everything and everyone, you try instead to work with your neighbours as partners you'll find that people will want to stay in their own countries because the living standards there are not totally shit.

Same with the refugees that you despise that are coming from Iraq and Syria, stop bombing the fuck out of these people - of course they don't want to stay in their own countries after you've bombed the fuckers out of hearth and home.

To solve your immigrant "problem," you need to understand what has caused the "problem," and believe me it is not the little brown guys that only own the clothes they are wearing when they are picked up by ICE that you should be so afraid of. These people are the least powerful people to walk on US soil. Despite what you are told every day, they are not they problem. Here is the main thing - understand that you are being lied to every second of your lives.  Ask yourselves why is your news media constantly claiming that immigrants are the issue that you should get mad at - because they just aren't

- Immigrants didn't steal your jobs - US business owners gave your jobs to people who will work for less money than you are wiling to work for.  It is as simple as that and your government lets that happen.  Whether it is business owners paying immigrants less within your borders, or business owners taking their manufacturing bases abroad - your government is allowing this to happen because their biggest donors are the very same business owners. And these very same business owners are getting their friends, the owners of your media, to make you blame the immigrants for your problem of having no jobs and shitty wages when it is the fucking business owners and your government you that should be angry with.

Your government is willing to spend 1/2 billion dollars on just one of these detention centres in order to keep the illusion that you are under attack from immigrants - just imagine what that money could be spent on in your local area in the form of business grants to local employers so that they can expand and create jobs for American citizens - but I guess that is too much like Communism for your indoctrinated souls (spoiler alert - it really isn't Communism).

I get that you don't understand this - if you did then you wouldn't be taking the tone that you do nor would you be writing the nonsensical stuff that you do but...  that's fine, you know that it's alright to be wrong and when people say "educate yourself," they don't actually mean that as a put down.  What they mean is that you are displaying gaps in your knowledge about some critical issues and that you could benefit from getting a more balanced view of whatever it is you are wrong about.  They aren't saying you are stupid, they are just saying you could know more, and usually, if you aren't a dick about it, they will be happy to help you.

And because there are illegal immigrants available for businesses to hire at low wages,wages for American workers are depressed. Yes, a number of establishment Republicans want open borders so that they have an unending supply of cheap labor and Democrats want open borders so that they have an unending supply of poor new voters.Why do you think both establishment Republicans and Democrats and the news media hate Donald Trump?Because he is a threat to their little game.The American middle class has been shrinking for a number of years because of these policies.  P.S. Business tax cuts are business grants.  You have a belief in government. I have a belief in individuals.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

29-donald-trump-hd-wallpapers-background-images-wallpaper-abyss-800x800.thumb.jpg.50556c3e20a4172b5f7ec8299fefa90a.jpg

IMO, The Left can no longer be allowed to have influence. And they won't leave out of good conscience. So what alternative is there but Rage, a short-term emotion. Since the media, can't stop lying about Mr. Trump, why don't you Liberals expand your thinking and search ALL public records...And find out how much you're precious life, is worth to you. NOTHING! People don't matter. When it comes to power. We have to choose what's right from wrong, and the people chose Mr. Trump a NON POLITICIAN - GET OVER IT! 

This isn't about parties; this is all about Hate, Confusion, Dissatisfaction, Greed, Bias and of course NOT GETTING YOUR WAY. The DEVIL himself sits back and laughs how we mere mortal are nothing more but a mistake created by GOD! If you can't recognize the obvious, then your nothing more then a certified TROLL! To think or feel Mr. Trump is going to be in POWER for LIFE! (that's my impression) I voted for who's going to take care of me. And for the first time, I am proud to admit, and I am happy as much as other Veterans and Americans. 

I will admit, when my Dallas Cowboys lose, I want to BOMB that fucking state that beat us! (sorry, that's how we Devil Dogs feel) Why, because I can admit I am a sore LOSER when in reality I'm NOT! (It's just a GAME) It was all in my head. The Devil made me do it; maybe it was that Philly fan Ashley who brought me to my knees, when it should have been the other way around.. he he.  Trump won! That's a FACT! He's NOT going to rule Europe, even though it would be in your interest IF HE DOES while in power. People are tired of the BS regiment of the Democratic party end of conversation.

We Americans are okay with our country at the moment, Money coming in, Property value going up, Majority, meaning Blacks, Hispanic, Asian, etc., are being employed at an alarming rate. I don't think TRUMP HATERS are aware of this, because a lot of those people can't think for themselves, so they rather listen to someone else's best guess. A place where FEAR has NO boundaries! Such is LIFE isn't it, not knowing the truth while walking the Earth Spiritually Blind. 19.gif.39f5fe0918e172e5a28a037206173384.gif 

I regret that i can only give Joey 1 like for this post.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Maybe if you try to stop being such arrogant, ignorant arseholes and instead of trying to dominate everything and everyone, you try instead to work with your neighbours as partners you'll find that people will want to stay in their own countries because the living standards there are not totally shit.

Same with the refugees that you despise that are coming from Iraq and Syria, stop bombing the fuck out of these people - of course they don't want to stay in their own countries after you've bombed the fuckers out of hearth and home.

To solve your immigrant "problem," you need to understand what has caused the "problem," and believe me it is not the little brown guys that only own the clothes they are wearing when they are picked up by ICE that you should be so afraid of. These people are the least powerful people to walk on US soil. Despite what you are told every day, they are not they problem. Here is the main thing - understand that you are being lied to every second of your lives.  Ask yourselves why is your news media constantly claiming that immigrants are the issue that you should get mad at - because they just aren't

- Immigrants didn't steal your jobs - US business owners gave your jobs to people who will work for less money than you are wiling to work for.  It is as simple as that and your government lets that happen.  Whether it is business owners paying immigrants less within your borders, or business owners taking their manufacturing bases abroad - your government is allowing this to happen because their biggest donors are the very same business owners. And these very same business owners are getting their friends, the owners of your media, to make you blame the immigrants for your problem of having no jobs and shitty wages when it is the fucking business owners and your government you that should be angry with.

Your government is willing to spend 1/2 billion dollars on just one of these detention centres in order to keep the illusion that you are under attack from immigrants - just imagine what that money could be spent on in your local area in the form of business grants to local employers so that they can expand and create jobs for American citizens - but I guess that is too much like Communism for your indoctrinated souls (spoiler alert - it really isn't Communism).

I get that you don't understand this - if you did then you wouldn't be taking the tone that you do nor would you be writing the nonsensical stuff that you do but...  that's fine, you know that it's alright to be wrong and when people say "educate yourself," they don't actually mean that as a put down.  What they mean is that you are displaying gaps in your knowledge about some critical issues and that you could benefit from getting a more balanced view of whatever it is you are wrong about.  They aren't saying you are stupid, they are just saying you could know more, and usually, if you aren't a dick about it, they will be happy to help you.

By "educate yourself",do you mean I should go to a reeducation camp like Mao set up in China? By the way,I'm of one of those stupid ,uneducated Trump followers who has a B.A. in Government and a M.B.A. I just didn't choose to be an elitist,condescending prick like you.

• Like 2

Check the story in the Daily Mail about the crying 2 year old Honduran child who was supposedly separated from her mother.See what her father has to say.The media used that girl to sway public opinion in America and across the world. My computer skills are limited,so I don't know how to post the story on here. If possible,could someone else please post the story to this thread.  

47 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

By "educate yourself",do you mean I should go to a reeducation camp like Mao set up in China? By the way,I'm of one of those stupid ,uneducated Trump followers who has a B.A. in Government and a M.B.A. I just didn't choose to be an elitist,condescending prick like you.

Ridgerunner very well said

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

29-donald-trump-hd-wallpapers-background-images-wallpaper-abyss-800x800.thumb.jpg.50556c3e20a4172b5f7ec8299fefa90a.jpg  0   133.4 kB

IMO, The Left can no longer be allowed to have influence. And they won't leave out of good conscience. So what alternative is there but Rage, a short-term emotion. Since the media, can't stop lying about Mr. Trump, why don't you Liberals expand your thinking and search ALL public records...And find out how much you're precious life, is worth to you. NOTHING! People don't matter. When it comes to power. We have to choose what's right from wrong, and the people chose Mr. Trump a NON POLITICIAN - GET OVER IT! 

This isn't about parties; this is all about Hate, Confusion, Dissatisfaction, Greed, Bias and of course NOT GETTING YOUR WAY. The DEVIL himself sits back and laughs how we mere mortal are nothing more but a mistake created by GOD! If you can't recognize the obvious, then your nothing more then a certified TROLL! To think or feel Mr. Trump is going to be in POWER for LIFE! (that's my impression) I voted for who's going to take care of me. And for the first time, I am proud to admit, and I am happy as much as other Veterans and Americans. 

I will admit, when my Dallas Cowboys lose, I want to BOMB that fucking state that beat us! (sorry, that's how we Devil Dogs feel) Why, because I can admit I am a sore LOSER when in reality I'm NOT! (It's just a GAME) It was all in my head. The Devil made me do it; maybe it was that Philly fan Ashley who brought me to my knees, when it should have been the other way around.. he he.  Trump won! That's a FACT! He's NOT going to rule Europe, even though it would be in your interest IF HE DOES while in power. People are tired of the BS regiment of the Democratic party end of conversation.

We Americans are okay with our country at the moment, Money coming in, Property value going up, Majority, meaning Blacks, Hispanic, Asian, etc., are being employed at an alarming rate. I don't think TRUMP HATERS are aware of this, because a lot of those people can't think for themselves, so they rather listen to someone else's best guess. A place where FEAR has NO boundaries! Such is LIFE isn't it, not knowing the truth while walking the Earth Spiritually Blind. 19.gif.39f5fe0918e172e5a28a037206173384.gif  0   29.71 kB  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, rammer said:

Mueller will take him down.  He knows it.  This will go down it history as the worst Presidential choice in the history of our country.   He's destroying everything trade, tarrifs, EPA,  immigration.  How about our reputation?  He needs to be done.  Mueller will do that.

So you're admitting Mueller was appointed to get rid of Trump,never was about investigating Russians meddling in our election. Sorry,but Mueller has no authority to remove Trump.All he can do is present a case to Congress for impeachment and impeachment will never happen,because that is a losing political game for members of Congress. 60,000,000 people voted for President Trump.So dream on,little snowflake.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 4:15 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please research the Flores decision.

That will never happen because he only uses left wing sources for his info,and those people will never make that court decision known to the public unless they can use it in some way to smear President Trump.

23 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Foamy, you have it exactly right. Everyone who posts here has their minds made up, or made for them, and there's nobody going to change it!

Finally two people  with a sense of reality.  Are there any others?

• Like 1