Whitney & Ben

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

well,  I agree with you.  However, not sure it will last long.  Give it a chance, it happened barely 24 hours ago.  I'm glad that she is no longer at Clair & Patrik

The bets are open to see how long Ben will remain faithful to Whitney.  I believe that they will make a deal that he can bring other girls as long as Whithney can also have sex with the girl.  I still strongly believe that she prefers women to men

Just remembered something..if they don't get along..managers will open another new dam place just to put witney..god have mercy!So i Gess..let her stay were😂.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am the only one that found Ben place a lot more interesting when was basicaly just him and receiving in house diferent girls from time to time?Now it's just another couple place(that even doubth they are an real couple).Gess the male version of Misty it's over.

As long as he keeps fucking with different girls, I don't care if Whitney stays or goes. We've seen him fuck with one of Clair's friends while Becca was sleep. Maybe he'll still do the same thing with Whitney. But I agree, if he's going to do anything with anybody else then it's just going to be dull fast.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

I think it was the toilet room that they all went into  

Normally when a house from this size (and we already have people from there that is rare ($$$) having separate divisions) already have one toilet doesn't have a second one (zero Ukrainian Houses at VH  have that).. unless that black box there isn't the place to piss.. I would say it's a "closet" for do the same things they was doing at loggia of old patrik&clair house and they cover the door there with a blanket.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

That hidden room must be really wonderful place to have 3 people "locked" inside

Hey, it’s VH rules, not ours. It’s the only choice they have short of stepping out of the door. I’m totally fine with tenants hiding from the cams to do their business. A viewers choice is to not watch, but my guess is it actually makes them watch even more. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Hey, it’s VH rules, not ours. It’s the only choice they have short of stepping out of the door. I’m totally fine with tenants hiding from the cams to do their business. A viewers choice is to not watch, but my guess is it actually makes them watch even more. 

I know it's VH rules to allow people doing drugs inside their houses as other things and they knowing that... But i don't think it should be like that .. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I know it's VH rules to allow people doing drugs inside their houses as other things and they knowing that... But i don't think it should be like that .. 

What, hide? Why not? Besides James already clarified that the tenants can hide all they want to. His argument is simple, it’s not a profitable idea. Since they can’t do drugs on cam, they are perfectly fine with doing them anywhere off cam. Sad thing is that usually it works the other way and likely they actually make more money when they do things like hide. Voyeur are quite easily tricked and enticed. To be honest I’m not sure why more of them don’t go out of their way more often to fuck with us. You gotta know I would! 😂🤣😂

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What, hide? Why not? Besides James already clarified that the tenants can hide all they want to. His argument is simple, it’s not a profitable idea. Since they can’t do drugs on cam, they are perfectly fine with doing them anywhere off cam. Sad thing is that usually it works the other way and likely they actually make more money when they do things like hide. Voyeur are quite easily tricked and enticed. To be honest I’m not sure why more of them don’t go out of their way more often to fuck with us. You gotta know I would! 😂🤣😂

Clearly doing illicit things inside their houses.. and they allowing that when they allow divisions to be used frequently without cams. See houses of stas&clara and cleo&axel .. On the rest i agree

• Like 1