Whitney & Ben

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nº 2 already happened at polly,ray and it was said no problem since it wasn't clear (polly prepared the cigar in the bathroom and the guest put a cigar in the nose.. maybe was lavanda) with that from support.. so all that resist is number 1 

Perhaps even that will fall one day too.l I’m sure. Oh well, Amy’s influence over VH fades into the distance. Yay!! 🤪

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Perhaps even that will fall one day too.l I’m sure. Oh well, Amy’s influence over VH fades into the distance. Yay!! 🤪

Like most of the small businesses that are growing too fast, they quickly loose their soul. It becomes a business where only profit drives all decisions.  Their target was to have more apartments than RLC and to kill VV.  They have (almost) achieve both goals.  As long as the number of subscribers will increase, quality of the cams, and other technical issues goes down the drain.  And, on top of that, they elected to "subcontract" many of their responsibilities to managers.  The day they will start to lose money and their client base will shrink, they will wonder why it is happening.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Like most of the small businesses that are growing too fast, they quickly loose their soul. It becomes a business where only profit drives all decisions.  Their target was to have more apartments than RLC and to kill VV.  They have (almost) achieve both goals.  As long as the number of subscribers will increase, quality of the cams, and other technical issues goes down the drain.  And, on top of that, they elected to "subcontract" many of their responsibilities to managers.  The day they will start to lose money and their client base will shrink, they will wonder why it is happening.  

Most intelligent comment of the day! I agree completely. VH already abandoned its soul. It’s all about the money now. Unfortunately, the competition is doomed because of the amount of sex on VH is too tempting to pass up for your average voyeur and in the end, the fragile niche of “as real life as you can legally get voyeurism” will fade away likely for good and what will be left in a 24/7 live sex cam show channel. 👎🏻

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Most intelligent comment of the day! I agree completely. VH already abandoned its soul. It’s all about the money now. Unfortunately, the competition is doomed because of the amount of sex on VH is too tempting to pass up for your average voyeur and in the end, the fragile niche of “as real life as you can legally get voyeurism” will fade away likely for good and what will be left in a 24/7 live sex cam show channel. 👎🏻

I don't think it will fade that much. Voyeurism is in the blood of lots of men, whether or not they are happy with their relationship.  It provides an other level of both mental and physical satisfaction.  Watching those people (usually young and well fit with nice tits and huge cocks for the majority of them) is a dream for millions of guys.  And it is easy to access.  What I think will happen is what happened to RLC. They started to ban people right left and centre for the smallest pic or video posted on a website.  They started to ignore email to support.  So the number of new voyeur sites joined the market.  There will be others with new idea and, at the beginning, with a good support team that will join the club.  And, like I did while going from RLC to VV and then to VH,  many will move to that new site.  They will grow and then crash.  And the circus will continue.  What goes around, comes around

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

I don't think it will fade that much. Voyeurism is in the blood of lots of men, whether or not they are happy with their relationship.  It provides an other level of both mental and physical satisfaction.  Watching those people (usually young and well fit with nice tits and huge cocks for the majority of them) is a dream for millions of guys.  And it is easy to access.  What I think will happen is what happened to RLC. They started to ban people right left and centre for the smallest pic or video posted on a website.  They started to ignore email to support.  So the number of new voyeur sites joined the market.  There will be others with new idea and, at the beginning, with a good support team that will join the club.  And, like I did while going from RLC to VV and then to VH,  many will move to that new site.  They will grow and then crash.  And the circus will continue.  What goes around, comes around

Well thought and well said.  "Hat Tip"

7 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Ben! Thank you! You really made my day. ❤️ People seem to think that it out for VH and I’m in the trenches in some kind of war. I’m not! I don’t even watch the site that much anymore. I just have thoughts and ideas and criticisms that I want to be able to express that’s all. Thx! ❤️

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ben! Thank you! You really made my day. ❤️ People seem to think that it out for VH and I’m in the trenches in some kind of war. I’m not! I don’t even watch the site that much anymore. I just have thoughts and ideas and criticisms that I want to be able to express that’s all. Thx! ❤️

I'll always be here to read and listen to your comments.  I don't always agree with your thoughts or ideas but we have learned to disagree in a respectful way.

These people need a party or some friends or something. They're falling into that rut of becoming super dull because all they do is fuck but there's nothing really else going on with them. They were much more interesting when they were hanging out with Patrik and Clair. Now they've isolated themselves and Ben doesn't fuck multiple girls anymore so there's nothing really interesting going on anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/8/2018 at 12:24 AM, Amy3 said:

It's not only VH..others sites are "evolving" to soemthing even worst..with more and houses of planied shows,residents doing nothing,that do all intimacy outside of cams..VH it's miles better..at least there is deliver.

23 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

These people need a party or some friends or something. They're falling into that rut of becoming super dull because all they do is fuck but there's nothing really else going on with them. They were much more interesting when they were hanging out with Patrik and Clair. Now they've isolated themselves and Ben doesn't fuck multiple girls anymore so there's nothing really interesting going on anymore.

Think everybody when they announced that witney would join Ben know that's from that one things would go down,think managers didn't wanted to send witney away so they tought to put her with Ben and create an fake couple would be better...big mistake.House had some potential when was basicaly crazy Ben and his girls.Now..average at best.