Whitney & Ben

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Clearly doing illicit things inside their houses.. and they allowing that when they allow divisions to be used frequently without cams. See houses of stas&clara and cleo&axel .. On the rest i agree

As long as VH has some degree of plausible deniability then it’s fair play. VH clearly has no problems with people being drunk or high on cam. Hell, they don’t even have a problem with guys molesting passed out girls. They’ve already thrown out the no violence rule too. The rules left are pretty minimal. But, know this! Hiding is not a rule breaker. As such, even blocking the cams is acceptable. I would argue that covering them should be allowed too. Perhaps the limit is actually moving them.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

As long as VH has some degree of plausible deniability then it’s fair play. VH clearly has no problems with people being drunk or high on cam. Hell, they don’t even have a problem with guys molesting passed out girls. They’ve already thrown out the no violence rule too. The rules left are pretty minimal. But, know this! Hiding is not a rule breaker. As such, even blocking the cams is acceptable. I would argue that covering them should be allowed too. Perhaps the limit is actually moving them.

But this sort of things happens in several cam site,the drugs things it's the most usual but for exemple in other site there is an house(with an couple)that he hit her hard on cams several times and house continued online like nothing..by hit her I mean..grabbed her neck,punched her in belly,toss her against the floor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

As long as he keeps fucking with different girls, I don't care if Whitney stays or goes. We've seen him fuck with one of Clair's friends while Becca was sleep. Maybe he'll still do the same thing with Whitney. But I agree, if he's going to do anything with anybody else then it's just going to be dull fast.

Yes agree,as long he continues seing diferent girls with some regularly then also fine with witney staying,lets hope it doesn't become an couple(not even real one)place,was fun to see Ben adventures😆.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nop, that already was done recently and even posted on twitter

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do you mean to the nearest pawn shop? :angel:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nop, that already was done recently and even posted on twitter

Oh yes, of course you’re right! So there! Manipulating the cams and how can I forget even tapping the cams to stream on CB to do cam shows goes to. 

So, I think the rules are this.

1. No minors. Thank goodness this one lives on. 

2. No drug use in cam. 

I think that’s all now.  Can you think of any others?

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Is Ben cheating on all the girlfriends, even when they are next to him considered illicit things???😎😉

Wasn't talking about that.. and of course never was cheating there.. but it's "good" for views to think that ... 

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, of course you’re right! So there! Manipulating the cams and how can I forget even tapping the cams to stream on CB to do cam shows goes to. 

So, I think the rules are this.

1. No minors. Thank goodness this one lives on. 

2. No drug use in cam. 

I think that’s all now.  Can you think of any others?

Nº 2 already happened at polly,ray and it was said no problem since it wasn't clear (polly prepared the cigar in the bathroom and the guest put a cigar in the nose.. maybe was lavanda) with that from support.. so all that resist is number 1 

• Like 1