Real Life Cam

Thestarider

Real Life Cam Demise  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Is Real Life Cam Going Downhill and losing market share ?

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I couldn't agree more!!  It's been 16 months for me and even though I still receive feedback and a few videos from time to time, I don't regret my decision for dropping their sorry asses!

you mean for being banned as you have stated before--tell the truth 

2 hours ago, happyone said:

you mean for being banned as you have stated before--tell the truth 

OK, yes I was banned but I had just about had it when they banned me anyway.  Hence the email that I sent them that got me banned in the first place.  I was fed up with their BS and I let them know it and they couldn't handle everything I had to say so they just banned me and to tell the god's honest truth, I was ready to depart from their sorry, no caring asses when it happened!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK, yes I was banned but I had just about had it when they banned me anyway.  Hence the email that I sent them that got me banned in the first place.  I was fed up with their BS and I let them know it and they couldn't handle everything I had to say so they just banned me and to tell the god's honest truth, I was ready to depart from their sorry, no caring asses when it happened!!

They banned you because of an email?

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They banned you because of an email?

Yes sir, they sure did!  Trust me, it was an email that showed them times, events, and a whole lot of other things, but I think the straw that broke the camels back was all the choice words I used to tell them what a thought about them.  I wish I could have told it to their faces!!

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes sir, they sure did!  Trust me, it was an email that showed them times, events, and a whole lot of other things, but I think the straw that broke the camels back was all the choice words I used to tell them what a thought about them.  I wish I could have told it to their faces!!

Oh dear. Well sorry to hear. But you said you wanted to get away from them anyways...

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh dear. Well sorry to hear. But you said you wanted to get away from them anyways...

I appreciate that but I'm over them now.  Spent way too much time and money for 1 or 2 events that I was interested in.  Several years of ass time with really nothing to show for it!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Barni said:

Ich schrieb auch Mail an RLC mit scharfer Kritik. RLC hat mein Konto aufgelöst und mir mein Geld zurück bezahlt. Sie schenkten mir einen Monat und ich konnte mich später wieder anmelden......

You got lucky, they banned me and never would answer any of my emails when I tried to come back like a fool.  I'm glad they treated you a little better!

9 hours ago, wathou said:

Btw you can't see who voted what on this poll, so it's hardly relevent as the majority of poeple who participate in the open forums are from Vhtv and i doubt that any of them would say that rlc is doing good xD

Wathou I can change that, and I will 😉

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Once VH gets that Miami, Florida Apartment up and going. It will be a blessing for the English Speaking Clientele. They finally get a language they can understand and relate to.

Once VH does something about the buffering, quality of cams and placement, and quality of apartments, they will be on top for good.  I use RLC when the buffering gets so bad at VH viewing is next to impossible.  Which means I use RLC often.  They may have arrogant ass models and they may have terrible service but at least their cams work most of the time..

• Like 2