Real Life Cam

Thestarider

Real Life Cam Demise  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Is Real Life Cam Going Downhill and losing market share ?

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Once VH does something about the buffering, quality of cams and placement, and quality of apartments, they will be on top for good.  I use RLC when the buffering gets so bad at VH viewing is next to impossible.  Which means I use RLC often.  They may have arrogant ass models and they may have terrible service but at least their cams work most of the time..

RLC is also known to have buffering issues at certain times.  The Barcelona Apartments are like that when to many watch the same thing.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Once VH does something about the buffering, quality of cams and placement, and quality of apartments, they will be on top for good.  I use RLC when the buffering gets so bad at VH viewing is next to impossible.  Which means I use RLC often.  They may have arrogant ass models and they may have terrible service but at least their cams work most of the time..

That's a fair list Mic...All that needs to happen with RLC, IMO,  is  a couple of emerging stars come into the Barca apts and they'll be back on track again...plus lowering the cost might help..😏 But I agree with Jabbath and there's room for both sites. It's up to the individual which direction they choose and it shouldn't be a competition...although having a bit of competition can only be a good thing...

• Like 3

Guest Peeker Seeker

Reallifecam been great step for many girls. Many couples live well and say thanks for good life.

On 6/11/2018 at 7:10 PM, StnCld316 said:

RLC is also known to have buffering issues at certain times.  The Barcelona Apartments are like that when to many watch the same thing.

Sorry old friend, the buffering issues at VH far, far outstrip the buffering issues at RLC...

VH have the worst cameras, apartments and streaming/buffering issues but provide better entertainment and definately better value for money as well as better support so to me it is a no brainer which one I have voted for!

• Like 1

lo scrivo in italiano visto che conosco poco l'inglese secondo me vhtv in questo momento e il migliore sito di voyeur che c'è

l'unica pecca e che  ci sono sempre appartamenti  offline e un continuo buffering  

.Yes indeed sadly rlc it's getting worse and worse,one bad thing I notice it's more houses were residents do most of things outside(like cold ladie place)and just use the house to dress up,eating,sleeping and nothing more,other thing that shows that it's the house that Elisa it's..prior the place had for some time two couple at same time..now...Elisa travel..and nothing to see.I could give others exemples like residents that bate with milimétric precision to hide the right spot for years,other residents are always and always on ..vacations..what I feel nowdays Regard the site it's less and less residents doing all their real life on cams..and more and more just doing less and less.VH on other side..and for good and worst..delivers like always.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

.Yes indeed sadly rlc it's getting worse and worse,one bad thing I notice it's more houses were residents do most of things outside(like cold ladie place)and just use the house to dress up,eating,sleeping and nothing more,other thing that shows that it's the house that Elisa it's..prior the place had for some time two couple at same time..now...Elisa travel..and nothing to see.I could give others exemples like residents that bate with milimétric precision to hide the right spot for years,other residents are always and always on ..vacations..what I feel nowdays Regard the site it's less and less residents doing all their real life on cams..and more and more just doing less and less.VH on other side..and for good and worst..delivers like always.

Are there so many new boring people or the old people just becoming more boring?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Are there so many new boring people or the old people just becoming more boring?

Well..both things😅,Maya house it's still there hehe,but an recent house (cold ladie one) it's at the same "level" as the nothings place but..big But..while the nothings lasted two,three months(thank god) this place still open(and probraby will for many time)after 8months already..one of the residents still didn't had sex without being hided under one,two blankets..and always "traveling"😅.

• Like 1