Mila & Noah

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are cool people. Party pooper Ronny is everybody slowing down. I would definitely give them a chance. 

I'm not saying they aren't cool.. But didn't see anything of them, especially from the guy.. that makes them deserves a chance of anything more then they got.. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I'm not saying they aren't cool.. But didn't see anything of them, especially from the guy.. that makes them deserves a chance of anything more then they got.. 

Id love to see them partying with the rest of Annas gang 👍

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

so does that mean sometime in the middle of july they will no longer be able to stay in budapest

Yep.. that's correct (they could leave even earlier.. Supposedly max will be 20/07 (house opened 20/04). Don't know when they entered

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Either that or couple told them shit...

This is manager work. Separate shit - from the truth in the casting.

I'm sorry - but all three last houses (Mila, Emma and 3 gilrs) = are catastrophically uninteresting.:sad:

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

i thought groomy said they were doing away with that house

About Budapest.

1 month - good and interesting for participants. A lot of places for excursions. New city. Enthusiasm and positive. Good and interesting for subscribers. People in excellent location with a roof and pool.

2 month - so-so. Participants were tired and lost positive. Subscribers have already seen everything in fact.

3 month - agony. And the participants are really tired and want something new. They lose interest and have some apathy. And subscribers are tired of these participants (any participants) and want something new, finding it in other apartments. Result is no fun (for participants / subscribers) and no money.

Three months too much ... 1-2 no more.

• Like 1