Mila & Noah

here we go again. the guy can do whatever he wants. and non subscribers don't have to worry since they aren't paying to see the participants or anything for that matter. do we have to have a "desecrating religious symbol tatto" section here? come on! give it a rest.

Again, I’m not calling for the guy to get kicked out or anything like that. I’m merely pointing out that there is a precedent of cc members voicing outrage and demanding the removal of tenants from a voyeur site based on a tattoo. I’m curious if this guy has any other anti-Christian behavior and as well as to ask if VH would permit it. 

Golfer, I have every right to talk about this stuff in this apt because it pertains to an actual tenant here. I’m not hijacking anything unless cc has a rule that says we can only talk about what you want to talk about, which you seem to think is the case. Perhaps you should avoid commenting about things you don’t like instead of telling other people to leave. 

Also, cc is for non members and members alike. So, you telling me that my opinion doesn’t count is unfair. Here, cc members opinions are equal. 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I could easily argument Satanists watching get disturbed by as Christian cross. Who says the Christian has the right to judge about other religions what is good or bad? 

I don't think we can talk about that anymore.. the vh worker that thinks is owner of the forum arrived again trying to control what can or not be said according to his own rules where before people was having a nice and normal chat about things in the house

P.S. i agree with you.. I didn't even know that was something anti-christians 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I could easily argument Satanists watching get disturbed by as Christian cross. Who says the Christian has the right to judge about other religions what is good or bad? 

So, you agree that you should not have called for the removal of Eva and if VH hosted a Nazi tenant you would be ok with it? 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Basically every religion is based on superstition and weird non provable assumptions without any facts. That's one big problem humanity has...

That is why I am an atheist. And beat me with a bat, but I am right. Liberal, on all counts. 

• Like 2

If anyone is that much a snowflake that they get offended by a fucking tattoo, maybe they should turn on the Disney channel. I hate to break the news to you pre-schoolers but no matter how triggered you are, getting a tattoo isn't a crime, being anti-religious isn't a crime, him, or anyone for that matter doing something or expressing themselves in any way that you don't like isn't a crime. Grow the fuck up and turn off the goddamn channel if you don't like what you see.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, you agree that you should not have called for the removal of Eva and if VH hosted a Nazi tenant you would be ok with it? 

I wasn't here at the time (and won't read all that pages lool)... but i believe that him being from germany may have a different weight on the opinion... Maybe like you are all "pro-america".. 
But i would have more "problems" with a nazi person then with someone against religions or pro religions (independent of witch one)

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

No as I stated before the symbol she had stood for only one political ideology: The nazi ideology. And that ideology has absolutely nothing to do with Religion.