Mila & Noah

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If anyone is that much a snowflake that they get offended by a fucking tattoo, maybe they should turn on the Disney channel. I hate to break the news to you pre-schoolers but no matter how triggered you are, getting a tattoo isn't a crime, being anti-religious isn't a crime, him, or anyone for that matter doing something or expressing themselves in any way that you don't like isn't a crime. Grow the fuck up and turn off the goddamn channel if you don't like what you see.

And that is exactly what we do. 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

but i believe that him being from germany may have a different weight on the opinion

You are right we Germans are very sensitive about this. The things the nazis did are together with the crimes Stalin and Mao Zedong did one of the biggest crimes in human history and should not be forgotten. And everything should be done that it won't repeat itself ever again.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You are right we Germans are very sensitive about this. The things the nazis did are together with the crimes Stalin and Mao Zedong did one of the biggest crimes in human history and should not be forgotten. And everything should be done that it won't repeat itself ever again.

Had to search to know who was that one.. and learn that he had "two names" 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The funny/pathetic thing is, the "outrage" isn't even real. It's just more bullshit from hypocritical people.

There is no outrage. It’s a discussion about symbols and precedents. 

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Basically every religion is based on superstition and weird non provable assumptions without any facts. That's one big problem humanity has...

Don’t be so easy to belittle religious people. It’s a very important and personal thing for many people and I wound think that someone like you would be more respectful of that. 

Can we get back topic? The issue at hand is whether or not a tenant could have an offense tattoo that would lead you to call for them to be removed. Ironically, it’s not me that has done this. Could it happen on VH? 

It is not about recalling, it is a matter of opinion. I just hate stupid tats because they mean something for the person who wears it (and it says something about them), but it can be demeaning for someone else. Period. And we ALL can have a say in this. Again, this is a PUBLIC chat.