Mila & Noah

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

A star is born

Why? While absolutely an ordinary couple. Beautiful girl. But how many beautiful girls in VH already? And how many beautiful girls left project - because there are no statistics?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why? While absolutely an ordinary couple. Beautiful girl. But how many beautiful girls in VH already? And how many beautiful girls left project - because there are no statistics?

that's what I'm worried for, these people are too normal. Viewers are more willing to pay for watching extraordinary show rather than boring stuff, so, in this context despite quite nice place they live in, I don't expect them to survive for long.

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

that's what I'm worried for, these people are too normal. Viewers are more willing to pay for watching extraordinary show rather than boring stuff, so, in this context despite quite nice place they live in, I don't expect them to survive for long.

If they're not swingers, don't have crazy sex parties or have guests/friends that come over, the only way they'll be able to survive is if they have their own income and it's enough to where they don't need to depend on VH money for anything.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

I think you took me to literal when i used the term "a star is born" I am merely stating my preference for this girl as one of the prettiest imo on vh right now--did you ever check on where Cindy and Matthew were going the other evening when she was wearing a dress with no panties underneath- It seems from watching vhtv that this is kind of rare for Russian girls --American girls on the other hand go out in public quite frequently without underware

56 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think you took me to literal when i used the term "a star is born" I am merely stating my preference for this girl as one of the prettiest imo on vh right now--did you ever check on where Cindy and Matthew were going the other evening when she was wearing a dress with no panties underneath- It seems from watching vhtv that this is kind of rare for Russian girls --American girls on the other hand go out in public quite frequently without underware

No. Maybe - just a night picnic. They wanted to find good view of city and have good time - make great photos, etc.

55 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Is there a stat page somewhere that we can view which tells how many views each place is getting?

Yes! Become a participant.

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

So only participants get the view totals each week or month how ever they keep track--It would be nice if we who are paying each month would have access to these stats

This house till now had 56 posts and 5000 and something views,remember that CC and VHTV aren't the same thing,Totaly independent sites.

7 hours ago, groomy said:

Agree,think there is no discution that she it's pretty,but a lot of the girls in VH are,and a lot that left site also were,would not save them at all,I said right after the pace opened..place will not had nothing,nothing diferent or special that made it worth of opening the place,they had an guest girl in first night and she looked nice but that's all,seems him isn't in the house for long periods and her..sleeps a lot.So basicaly an recepy for success.

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This house till now had 56 posts and 5000 and something views,remember that CC and VHTV aren't the same thing,Totaly independent sites.

All new apartments - have a terribly low posts increase on the forum. For example - a couple with the most popular Twitter (15k - Julia&Raul only 11k) and 85298 followers in Chaturbate - 237 post since 29 May.:confused: