Mila & Noah

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks for that.. 

Just a question, is there any possibility of the quotes in other users posts from ignored members kept hidden??? 

Sadly, no. However, the comments can be edited by the quoting poster, or we Mods can nuke plenty of threads. However, we'd prefer to delete only serious infractions. We're not here to be helicopter moderators trying to keep the boards squeeky clean with some kind of jail-house "safe zone." In the old days of BBS and Usenet forums, we simply scrolled past any poster or any comments that bored us. That worked quite well.

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sadly, no. However, the comments can be edited by the quoting poster, or we Mods can nuke plenty of threads. However, we'd prefer to delete only serious infractions. We're not here to be helicopter moderators trying to keep snowflakes happen with some kind of jail-house "safe zone." In the old days of BBS and Usenet forums, we simply scrolled past any poster or any comments that bored us. That worked quite well.

Tks. was interesting if that was possible to happen.. But no problem. No need to delete anything or ask the users to edit their posts just because i have that user on ignore list 😁

I’m not responsible for other cc members going off topic. Just so everyone knows! My usual form is to bank off of something that happens in the apt. When things go off topic, it’s usually because someone else posts comments or questions that steer the conversation off topic. But for sure, I am the one who always seems to get the blame for it! Guess what, what I do is good for CC and it’s good for VH. More hard pills to swallow I know! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's a public forum, and members are going to rub elbows and bump into each other from time to time. But attempts to entirely prevent that would turn this board into dead forum.

Again.. totally agree here..  It's normal chatting about something happens in the house and suddenly users are talking about that but no longer related to the house itself.. Happens in all the apartments topics

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's a public forum, and members are going to rub elbows and bump into each other from time to time. But attempts to entirely prevent that would turn this board into dead forum.

You got that right! It’s makes it a news channel. If that’s what some people want then perhaps they should be the ones forced into a sub-topic called NEWS ONLY, where no commentary is allowed! Viola! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So Basicaly the only thing going on in this house it's the cross tattoo in the dude chest,that's how insteresting the place is.

then the thread should be 4 pages shorter & the "cross on chest page should total 4 pages! now back to the topic, even if it's on life support?

Capture_2018_06_26_14_41_45_878.png

Capture_2018_06_26_14_42_01_710.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I like to hear what Amy has to say, she's intelligent & she's sharing her knowledge with us.

Very true some of the time but other times she can be as boring as fuck and keeps on and on and on etc etc etc .........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I Only Made One Post On This Off Topic So far, Here's My last. Did anyone think if he loOKs down, he sees the cross in the upright position? I know ,who gives a flying F!

Haha golfer. Do you like the point I made, or who gives a fuck?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1