B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Ognuno ha le sue informazioni, tu hai il tuo e io ho il mio che mi dice che la voce non è il fidanzato di Marta

my information is what I see with my eyes, your information you hear from other people say, for you is not his BF just because a girl would not do these things with her boyfriend, I told you, it is not normal , it's true, it is not normal to play a game where you strip naked with so many girls with your boyfriend and even take a bath together, but these things have happened, and remember that you are on RLC, all this is for money

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fagen said:

Inoltre è divertente come tutte queste ragazze abbiano tutti i bf stranieri dalla Spagna o da qualunque parte provengano, eccetto Jas e Amina che hanno un bf nel proprio paese.

this is Italian

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I had a duh moment if it was a boyfriend from back home they probably would not have to be speaking english

exactly, and funny that both Adri and Marta have italien bf's

34 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Also it's funny how all these girls all have foreign bf's from spain or wherever they are from, except Jas and Amina who has bf's from their own country.

they travelled a lot all around the world, a local tenant in each country  is more easy ^^ 

• Upvote 1