B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

I'm up to the nose to pay "vacations" to couples inside the girls' houses. And more when these girls, they do not do anything inside the girls' houses.
Really a big scam.

It doesnt say anywhere that there will never be a bf around or that the girls have to be on their beds every night flashing pussy or masturbate. But if thats what you were expecting then I guess you can call it a scam 🙂

• Like 5

so what are the odds they all sleep together,if not is ana moving out of the penthouse sure dose not look like it ,seems like she would have already have moved some stuff into ellys room knowing the bf was coming but it sure looks like she is not going anywhere if you ask me

28 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so what are the odds they all sleep together,if not is ana moving out of the penthouse sure dose not look like it ,seems like she would have already have moved some stuff into ellys room knowing the bf was coming but it sure looks like she is not going anywhere if you ask me

Yep they are gonna share the bed all 3 of them 🙂

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

It doesnt say anywhere that there will never be a bf around or that the girls have to be on their beds every night flashing pussy or masturbate. But if thats what you were expecting then I guess you can call it a scam 🙂

guess we should bitch about guests in the couples apts too it says couples so that means couples only in the apt right it says nothing about any guests lol 🙄