B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

I would like to ask all the members of this forum for help, someone can explain to me the sense of masturbation of couples before the arrival of Malina's "fiancé"

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bf says he will stick here for ten days, but i doubt..

Thanks for the info, I will not renew.  BF and tenants should go pass their vacation in the couples on vacation house.  My opinion, you Don't have to agree.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Thanks for the info, I will not renew.  BF and tenants should go pass their vacation in the couples on vacation house.  My opinion, you Don't have to agree.

really when the bf is  only there for a week or two they should move into the couples apt huh

to stupidity, there is never a limit, just see the new situation that RLC has created with Anastasila, Malina and the alleged boyfriend, even in the worst soft-core movies you see these things

• Like 2

why is it some guys just cant believe these beautiful girls actually have a bf its always the so called bf what do these guys think the visitor won some lottery for a couple of weeks with a beautiful girl in barcalona

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why is it some guys just cant believe these beautiful girls actually have a bf its always the so called bf what do these guys think the visitor won some lottery for a couple of weeks with a beautiful girl in barcalona

I do believe that the girls have bf`s! And i don`t mind if they come to visit for 2-3 days. It`s the ten days to two week`s staying that i don`t like!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

exactly,legrandrobert my membership ends tomorrow and im definately not renewing.members just dont get it,for example>>>>>>right now,when have you ever seen mila at the pool,with a top on?she is always topless,NOT TODAY,thanks to the guy being there,girls cant be themselves, members ere the ones that euffer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

I do believe that the girls have bf`s! And i don`t mind if they come to visit for 2-3 days. It`s the ten days to two week`s staying that i don`t like!

it was Sergio and Harley I was thinking about according to them none of these girls actually have a bf and every guy is a client

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was Sergio and Harley I was thinking about according to them none of these girls actually have a bf and every guy is a client

When they go down that route I don't waste my breathe, EMM...😏

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

exactly,legrandrobert my membership ends tomorrow and im definately not renewing.members just dont get it,for example>>>>>>right now,when have you ever seen mila at the pool,with a top on?she is always topless,NOT TODAY,thanks to the guy being there,girls cant be themselves, members ere the ones that euffer.

mila looks very unhappy about a text she just recieved