Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"

It's so obvious that it's painful.Have the feeling they will correct the house plan soon.

There are already 12 cams in the house. If they filled up the 1-2 bedrooms and the other bathroom, they’d need another 7 cams. All for what, just to cover the extra rooms? They would do better to fill those rooms with people before adding more cams. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the bathroom off the bedroom or is it in a room all by itself? I mean to get to the bathroom do they have to go through the bedroom or can they go straight into the bathroom without going into the bedroom?

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There are already 12 cams in the house. If they filled up the 1-2 bedrooms and the other bathroom, they’d need another 7 cams. All for what, just to cover the extra rooms? They would do better to fill those rooms with people before adding more cams. 

Maria&Grisha had also an very big house and with all th complain(about them going all the time off cams)they puted more cams(were about 20cams)and have little doubts M&G have less conditions than this couple.The problem with rooms without cam is that the residents and guests will use and abuse of it,yes or yes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is the bathroom off the bedroom or is it in a room all by itself? I mean to get to the bathroom do they have to go through the bedroom or can they go straight into the bathroom without going into the bedroom?

House plan it's strange,they enter bedroom to go to bathroom(it's on the left of bedroom),but if you look in cam9 there is an big long hall.

59 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't know if anyone has noticed that from cam 9 I counted what looks like four doorways which would be the big grey area of the house plan, so there are definetly more rooms in the house.

ScreenHunter 1161.jpg  0   116.01 kB

Yes, you can tell they shrunk the hallway to the bedroom and pulled it up right next to the living room. In reality that hall is much longer and there is a bedroom to the left and probably another bathroom to the left too as you walk down the hall to the bedroom. The house probably does have a garage. 

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

FYI, corporal punishment isn’t allowed anymore. Lawsuits took care of that. 

Yeah was banned over here years ago which Is a shame really as we soon learnt right from wrong, these days the kids just put two fingers up to the teachers. And don't get me started on the PC lot they really piss me right off.

Il y a 21 heures, Amy3 a dit :

Not only post counts, but probably views as well. This thread is 1 day old with barely any action and already has over 600 comments and 30,000+ views. I’d call that heavy interest! If this place can’t or won’t deliver. VH, RLC, Camarads, and I guess Voyeur-Villa, should take serious note!  

The reason is because of the language mostly all people who subscribe to any site pay for sex for the most people but if a couple speak english it would boost the views and interest as everyone can understand what's been said. If any other voyeur site opened english apt then they would most likely get the most views.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, you can tell they shrunk the hallway to the bedroom and pulled it up right next to the living room. In reality that hall is much longer and there is a bedroom to the left and probably another bathroom to the left too as you walk down the hall to the bedroom. The house probably does have a garage. 

Totaly,the house plan given it's almost an insult to viewrs intelligence.Unbeliable.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The reason is because of the language mostly all people who subscribe to any site pay for sex for the most people but if a couple speak english it would boost the views and interest as everyone can understand what's been said. If any other voyeur site opened english apt then they would most likely get the most views.

I think I once the novelty wears off this couple will lose a lot of viewers as all I see them do most of the time is wander from room to room. I may be wrong but it ain't very compelling viewing most of the time and to see anything that worthwhile you need a bloody magnifying glass.

• Upvote 1