Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

Just now, Robwin said:

Sounds a bundle of fun earlier then lol

lol its actually not bad. But you have 2 types of old people. Either pissed off or insanely overly clutchingly sweet. They're either going to start bitching and swinging their cane at you or they're going to talk your ear off.

Most businesses down here don't even open until noon with the exception of the malls and restaurants that serve breakfast. Both of which are overrun by the old people.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just a few nightly highlights and it was literally for a few minutes only so nothing to get excited about, the sort of b/j lasted for all of about 15 secs lol. Most cams are too fucking far away though.

Anyway may cheer our Amy up a little bit i know shes gagging for Anthony lol

anthony1.jpg

anthony2.jpg

anthony3.jpg

anthony4.jpg

anthony5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Just a heads up. As someone who lives down here in the Miami area I can attest that most people around here don't rouse from their beds or do anything before 11 am. I'm not sure what it is about Miami but they start late and stay up even later. It's nothing to be on the beach a 10:00pm/22:00 and see a bunch of little kids running around while parents are sitting around chatting and having a drink.

The earlier times are for the geriatrics. If you're up before 11 you're going to see nothing but a sea of grey hair and mobility scooters.

This apartment may be in Miami, but it might as well be on the moon.  Looks the same as all the others

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Just a heads up. As someone who lives down here in the Miami area I can attest that most people around here don't rouse from their beds or do anything before 11 am. I'm not sure what it is about Miami but they start late and stay up even later. It's nothing to be on the beach a 10:00pm/22:00 and see a bunch of little kids running around while parents are sitting around chatting and having a drink.

The earlier times are for the geriatrics. If you're up before 11 you're going to see nothing but a sea of grey hair and mobility scooters.

I live in Miami, I'm up at 01:40 feed my birds & cats, check the internet & go to work. I like to go to the bakeries & pick up pastelitos & croquetas for breakfast 

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This apartment may be in Miami, but it might as well be on the moon.  Looks the same as all the others

Excellent point! If we can’t see the city, then the apt could be anywhere. The things that make the difference are the people and the language spoken. For example, people who live in the North East USA will be different then the people in Texas. But, since people move around and some people hook up with people from all walks of life it’s hard to pigeon hole people based on stereotypes. 

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm sure it's a house & not an apartment 

Me too! The side fences in the backyard are too far away from the main part of the house for it to be a condo or a townhome. The non community pool rules out another living space above their home. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe a crazy idea but why not put some cams in the other bedrooms and sent some tenants on vacation there for some weeks? Could be nice I guess. 

Can you just imagine Lexy & Pete rocking this place.😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1