Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just figured out the main purpose of this apartment is to see true voyeurism, you may not like it that this is probably real life in Miami lol

Could be, it could be! I don’t think they are doing strictly for the money yet. I think he has aspirations for greatness in the USA and that doesn’t necessarily include himself being the star.  Maybe wrong, but that’s what I’m seeing right now. 

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

6 months Amy!?No way,if they continue this way I will eat my hat if in six months house still on site,it's an promise hehe.

Just saying, there ain’t no way VH is letting this one go simply cause we think it’s boring. Too much investment to just walk away now. I’d say, stay tuned!

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just figured out the main purpose of this apartment is to see true voyeurism, you may not like it that this is probably real life in Miami lol

Hope that includes guests,lots of them.

• Like 1

I think James should consider starting an Amy and Golfer Apartment. That ought to generate a lot of action and comments from our English speaking friends! 🤣

In fact, he could start a whole lot of apartments by recruiting our membership! And, if you wonder why Mods get burned out in this profession:

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Just saying, there ain’t no way VH is letting this one go simply cause we think it’s boring. Too much investment to just walk away now. I’d say, stay tuned!

Maybe,but till now any house without some success Number of views or usual activity didn't last more than three months.But who knows right.

stacy, xenia, gary&dora was online for two months and we didn't know if they had other extra income... and they had a cut on their % because had a manager ... so no problem.. 

Being an english house with all the effort vh had to put them here and all the advertisement.. be prepared 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What investment have they done then? At best hire an apartment and at worst signed these two up.! I wouldn't say in the great scheme of things it's a bloody fortune!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe,but till now any house without some success Number of views or usual activity didn't last more than three months.But who knows right.

Also, keep in mind that Gia and Anthony are managers, so they could pretty much do nothing and VH wouldn’t do anything.