Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And just imagine if they was on cams having sex 😂.... This house today had 3x (i repeat 3x 😁) more attention/posts then all the others (31) houses combined
 75% (1) vs 25% (31)

Yeah well its new like any other new apartment the first couple of days everyone goes mad looking at it until they realise they ain't seeing fuckall.

Where Gia is now on cam4 looking at the tv she was having a little itch just now but the cams so bloody far away you can't see sod all.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Robwin said:

Yeah well its new like any other new apartment the first couple of days everyone goes mad looking at it until they realise they ain't seeing fuckall.

Where Gia is now on cam4 looking at the tv she was having a little itch just now but the cams so bloody far away you can't see sod all.

See the actual post numbers (since their day 1 till now) of the last new houses and compared with the numbers of this house on their second day (that goes on half). They already are "better" (more posts doesn't mean better house but just to get a reference) then 7 houses

• Like 1

Thought Anthony was gonna try his luck then but the urge soon wore off i think. They may speak english but am fucked if i can understan most of what they say.

Oh he may be getting frisky again now.

well would love to see anything happen live but think i will have to rely on the archives or timeline now as its 3:30 am but might give it another 30 mins as it looks like hotting up a bit.