Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

voyeurism means seeing things. even if it's not sex they should still be visible a lot of the time. also the english speaking is overrated imo. the reason i say that is that before interperters were on cc we all had to guess at why things were the way that they were. it made the forum fun & entertaining. i remarked many times that i found a lot of gr8 thinking & imagination among the posters. i don't see that much anymore.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, for sure, that’s why I said that they will learn. Be cool, they are brand new to all of this. They probably can’t afford the 10 more cams that would be needed to fill the rest of the house. 

People won't pay to watch empty rooms whoever it is !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

voyeurism means seeing things. even if it's not sex they should still be visible a lot of the time. also the english speaking is overrated imo. the reason i say that is that before interperters were on cc we all had to guess at why things were the way that they were. it made the forum fun & entertaining. i remarked many times that i found a lot of gr8 thinking & imagination among the posters. i don't see that much anymore.

Listen to this man.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I didn't sayed nothing about crazy sex parties Amy,I like those in right doses,my point isn't that,my point it's residents vanish constantly from cams,as an viewer,voyeur it's piss me of hehe and eventually to an point that i just stop watching the place.

I know what you mean and I get that, that’s why i said they’ll learn. If they don’t then they will lose views from people like you. Now, here’s the thing, that may be perfectly fine with them. As long as they are making enough money per their goals then that’s all that matters. That is, their goals come before your pleasure. The trajectory of most apts is a path that leads to a point where your pleasure becomes their need.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I know what you mean and I get that, that’s why i said they’ll learn. If they don’t then they will lose views from people like you. Now, here’s the thing, that may be perfectly fine with them. As long as they are making enough money per their goals then that’s all that matters. That is, their goals come before your pleasure. The trajectory of most apts is a path that leads to a point where your pleasure becomes their need.

But that's the whole point if no one ends up watching they won't earn any money simple really surely?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Listen to this man.

Yes, of course, I knew this sort of comment would come along sooner or later. I agree that there is a certain mystique that comes along with not knowing what they are saying. Having watched this stuff for so long though, I think that ship has sailed. For a few reasons, number 1, VHTV Twitter, number 2, the connections between cc members and the tenants, as well as VH for the key players here, and 3, Groomy. There really is very little that we don’t know and the path taken by the tenants is relatively the same each time. I think with the growth of the USA audience, the desire for English speaking tenants will only grow. Not to mention the fact of the time zones. 

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

But that's the whole point if no one ends up watching they won't earn any money simple really surely?

Your presuming that no one will watch them. If the numbers drop below their goals then they will adjust or lose views. It’s simple! Tenants only have to share what they want to. You only pay for a view from certain cam points. The money is the anchor that puts them in check. 

‘Also, don’t sssume to know what people watch. You’d be surprised!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think with the growth of the USA audience, the desire for English speaking tenants will only grow. Not to mention the fact of the time zones. 

To be honest I was looking forward to English speaking people but in this apartment, with background noise as well I don't understand most of what they say anyway ?. Added to that the thick American accent and they may as well be speaking a foreign language.!!! Also as far as the time zones are concerned this apartment is best suited to an American audience as most people will be in bed outside of America when most action,if any, takes place.

I don't know if anyone has noticed that from cam 9 I counted what looks like four doorways which would be the big grey area of the house plan, so there are definetly more rooms in the house.

ScreenHunter 1161.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't know if anyone has noticed that from cam 9 I counted what looks like four doorways which would be the big grey area of the house plan, so there are definetly more rooms in the house.

ScreenHunter 1161.jpg  0   116.01 kB

Yes, for sure! There’s is no doubt in my mind. At least 1 more bedroom and bath. Likely 2 more bedrooms in a house that big.