Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think I once the novelty wears off this couple will lose a lot of viewers as all I see them do most of the time is wander from room to room. I may be wrong but it ain't very compelling viewing most of the time and to see anything that worthwhile you need a bloody magnifying glass.

But don't that happen with all house after the novelty goes by?? 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

But don't that happen with all house after the novelty goes by?? 

Yep you are so right but they need to have some attraction to keep viewers and these two sure ain't got it.

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My neighbors are from Manchester and Liverpool. It’s about as far as I can go with the English language in that regard. 

Omg if you hear a true Mancunian or Liverpudlian speak you would struggle to understand them but they are lovely people.

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep you are so right but they need to have some attraction to keep viewers and these two sure ain't got it.

It will always depend from what they want to them to be here (at VH).. They should be aware that they are 1 house of 32 (now they have two big advantages... language and time zone) for sure at least, they will earn good money this first month. but the rest is with them... They should be the ones to be worried with viewers.. not a thing for viewers be "worried"
There is more 31 houses to watch 😁

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

It will always depend from what they want to them to be here.. They should be aware that they are 1 house of 32 (now they have two big advantages... language and time zone) for sure at least, they will earn good money this first month. but the rest is with them... They should be the ones to be worried with viewers.. not a thing for viewers be "worried"
There is more 31 houses to watch 😁

Well personally the time zone isn't really in their favour outside America as later on in the evenings over there most people in Europe will be in bed

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well personally the time zone isn't really in their favour outside America as later on in the evenings over there most people in Europe will be in bed

i'm in their time zone & if they stay up late i'll be asleep!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think VH said that America is their big audience or are increasing a lot.. and if they need,  they do like the russians/ukranian houses does (but in the opposite way of the clock) .. they will start the shows earlier 

That giant candle  light thing that already blocked part of the view of coach in livingroom(cam5)as moved even more to an point that now only half of coach it's visible.Or we could watch that part of sofa in the very very far view of cam 3 dinning room.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

You want to hear a real Scotsman or Irishman speak.........shit, you can't understand fuckall lol.

Hey I reassemble that statement. 😂

• Like 2