Who the hell as Victoria?Was that blonde girl that apeared in the house an couple times with an dude and did..zero?If so then she Basicaly was never an resident.Wonder what will happen first..the place have an house plan(like rest of houses)or place be shutdown .

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Who the hell as Victoria?Was that blonde girl that apeared in the house an couple times with an dude and did..zero?If so then she Basicaly was never an resident.Wonder what will happen first..the place have an house plan(like rest of houses)or place be shutdown .

The others ain't residents too as they do not have any personal stuff in that place at all.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

The others ain't residents too as they do not have any personal stuff in that place at all.

Indeed,looks an place all just crash in from time to time and then they just go to their houses.But the two that are still in at least already did things,sex etc.The other one(that it's gone)the blonde was two times in the house and absolutely nothing.Personaly it's so much nice when the residents actually live in the houses of site.But in any way..it's an boring place with or without people in,th fact they like to be almost in dark a lot of time doesn't help also.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

that's her. and i never saw any boobs from her. i hope that i have enough tissues!

crying-gif-24.gif

cryinglebron.gif

picgifs-cry-4.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1