B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

There are 5 hours EMMETT111 said:

some of these guys are a broken record all the little friends are wrong all parties are wrong, you know they could be even just occasionally, but when, no matter what they always say the same thing they can not all be wrong after all the girls BFS and people really have birthdays, as you said why a fake birthday party when they could just have a party and get as many views, it does not make sense 

everything that happens in these BCN's  apartments are false and I can prove it easily :dodgy:

As against all that is going on outside with these girls is real and I can prove it easily too : Biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I know a lot of people here (Including me) don't much care for the guys that come to this house,  but don't try to tell me you wouldn't change places with him right now.

I would in a second.  😁

Not me mate!...Being stuck in a fabulous villa with a pool away from the hustle and bustle of fabulous Barca , but not too far away, and surrounded by beautiful scenery, where the temperatures are mid 20's and in the company of a bevvie of naked beauties...I can't see the appeal...No, I wouldn't swap it for my world DM...😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, daily said:

everything that happens in these BCN's  apartments are false and I can prove it easily :dodgy:

As against all that is going on outside with these girls is real and I can prove it easily too : Biggrin:

Prove it then...

there are 2 minutes nagachilli2 said:

Prove it, so ...

I have nothing to prove to people that want to see what suits them, by against another person in this forum that I would not cite as of course has the same information as me and he can prove just as well as me

A word good scam you: Biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daily said:

I have nothing to prove to people that want to see what suits them, by against another person in this forum that I would not cite as of course has the same information as me and he can prove just as well as me

A word good scam you: Biggrin:

Must be nice to know everything and not want to prove it 🙂

• Like 2