B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

now I go to bed, from what I read from your comments, even this would be, it was a great grip for the ass, I wonder, as can continue this session, I in my small I canceled the subscription

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sergio said:

now I go to bed, from what I read from your comments, even this would be, it was a great grip for the ass, I wonder, as can continue this session, I in my small I canceled the subscription

Same here. should end sometime this month but i don't think i will miss much with the current situations. RLC will only continue to go down the shitter. i am sure other's that sign up cancel after a month or 2 but just can't see stats on that.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Same here. should end sometime this month but i don't think i will miss much with the current situations. RLC will only continue to go down the shitter. i am sure other's that sign up cancel after a month or 2 but just can't see stats on that.. 

We still get great bates from Adri, mary and Mila but ofc. if you want more than that then maybe time to cancel. I watch mostly just for fun to have something to look at in the background, the bates and sex is just bonus for me 🙂

• Like 1

You really think it is about the bates and the sex? to me it is about being more opened to the cams  and i am not talking about adri,mary and   mila as there are other girls there.. i think what most complain about is all the hiding and shit that goes around this voyeur project. maybe it is time for some of this girls to leave if they cannot be comfortable around the cams. i am not asking them to be like the other girls. it is cringe worthy at times.this project is divided 50/50 for those that want sex and bates  and those who like the interactions of the girls, be it laying down all day or painting or just chatting with one another etc..i prefer  carefree women  and not uptight ones. 

Thank you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

well, they did, Ana wanted to leave, but Malina asked her to stay - because she needs the money (translation from a friend of mine) 

Maybe you need a new translator!  I'm sure even translators have a shelf life!!

• Like 1

I wonder when Mila is coming back to b4 and if she is planning to sleep in her room again, if not they might as well give her room to someone else. I dunno if something happend but I find it strange how all of the sudden she is at b2 acting like her and Naomi are best friends, how did that happen.

2 hours ago, smokethegreen46 said:

You really think it is about the bates and the sex? to me it is about being more opened to the cams  and i am not talking about adri,mary and   mila as there are other girls there.. i think what most complain about is all the hiding and shit that goes around this voyeur project. maybe it is time for some of this girls to leave if they cannot be comfortable around the cams. i am not asking them to be like the other girls. it is cringe worthy at times.this project is divided 50/50 for those that want sex and bates  and those who like the interactions of the girls, be it laying down all day or painting or just chatting with one another etc..i prefer  carefree women  and not uptight ones. 

Thank you.

I think you stated your opinion about the RLC situation perfectly. 10 pecans for you. I could not have said it better.

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

bueno, lo hicieron, Ana quería irse, pero Malina le pidió que se quedara porque necesita el dinero (traducción de un amigo) 

I do not understand or at least do not agree with what they have told you, and what the girls do ...
So Malina wants to stay, for whatever reason, and money is a good excuse, because she hides from the cameras?
Would not it be more logical for her to be the most open girl in RLC, showing RLC clients their good work and earning in their own right the stay in the main room?

Unless it's another RLC game, and I would not be surprised, one thing and another does not fit me.
As for Ana, from the beginning, her stay, does not seem to be the normal one of a girl who wants to earn her money in RLC, unless she demonstrates her value as a jacket painter, that she has demonstrated and with more than that.

But a girl who today still covers her tits with her hands, because she does not want to show her tits to the camera ... it is something, at least really strange.

• Like 1

There are 5 hours HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe you need a new translator! I'm sure even the translators have a lifetime !!

BTW translators well say what they want, after it there's a big gap between translations and reality:angel:

• Like 1

I do not know for you but it is much more sexy to see two girls touching their pussy and licking them rather than continuing to play with pieces of rubber.
Irma and Jessica
Renata & C
Rebecca and Megan

these were moments of heartbeat

to me personally, Adri and Mary, do not excite

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not understand or at least do not agree with what they have told you, and what the girls do ...
So Malina wants to stay, for whatever reason, and money is a good excuse, because she hides from the cameras?
Would not it be more logical for her to be the most open girl in RLC, showing RLC clients their good work and earning in their own right the stay in the main room?

Unless it's another RLC game, and I would not be surprised, one thing and another does not fit me.
As for Ana, from the beginning, her stay, does not seem to be the normal one of a girl who wants to earn her money in RLC, unless she demonstrates her value as a jacket painter, that she has demonstrated and with more than that.

But a girl who today still covers her tits with her hands, because she does not want to show her tits to the camera ... it is something, at least really strange.

sorry Vortios, but if RLC pays the girls anyway whatever they do, Ana and Malina would be stupid to leave, I think that their basic salary goes well with them and they do not interest the bonuses