B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

What can you expect ...
With the time that you and I have in the forum, we should not be surprised, that RLC, from time to time, give us a little kick in our testicles

After watching these Apartments for so long even if it's only the Free Areas mostly  most can almost get a read on the girl from the start so they'll know what the remaining days bring forth.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Después de ver estos Apartamentos por mucho tiempo, incluso si solo son las áreas libres, la mayoría casi puede leer a la chica desde el principio, así sabrán lo que les depara el resto de los días.

In my opinion, and I say it sincerely ...
Although I still see only the houses in Barcelona (it's just a personal decision), I certainly think that this summer I will take another vacation and I will most likely be a RLC client.

• Upvote 1

Really,
Do not get angry, it's something that is not worth it
Do not look for explanations to what does not have
Do not want to see what there really is not ...
Actually ... better to dedicate time to something better, for sure they will take advantage of time, better than seeing the dog that is the only thing that seems to have life in that house.
Good evening and tomorrow I hope it is much better.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Mila está pensando en WTF, solo tuve que aguantar a un novio visitante en B4 y ahora esto? Con un perro no menos!

It's true, to come to B2, from B4, to avoid certain things, and to bring this to you ... it must be a bit frustrating too. LOL

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Mila está pensando en WTF, solo tuve que aguantar a un novio visitante en B4 y ahora esto? Con un perro no menos!

The truth is that Mila does not have much luck, they fuck in their bed, and they leave the dirty sheets ...
Now in the house, the dog vomits on the carpet ... so the smell can be strong ...