B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh it was a tough decision if you were to go back on my comments you would see I even said the same after I first saw her but I guess I ended up going with the firmer tits of the other two girls in my final decision but damn they would be fun to play with for sure

Stella's all the way... :tongue:

Those of us who thought or wished that something interesting happened in the room, we got a very big disappointment at the moment we saw that they were watching a movie ... we all know that after a movie, nothing has happened ... but that It is a very debated topic.

In another order of things and reading your comments, I think they get carried away more by their desires than by what is really happening in B2, and simply because nothing happens and especially when the four girls are together. These four, unfortunately, are not other girls, who could keep an animated party as a group.

And referring to other comments that have been poured into the threads ... I certainly do not know why they are surprised when Aria never does anything, she just let herself be caressed by her companions, regardless of whether she likes games or not. , she just shows her body, as other girls have done before, and they think that's enough. I just think that she has not been well informed about what houses in Barcelona are, and never the girls who have repeated, have been the girls who have been "alone" in showing her fantastic body.
On the other hand, that of sleeping four in a single bed, is a real waste of time and sleep uncomfortable all four, for lack of space. But RLC will have their thoughts.

I mentioned it at the time in a thread of B4, but I reaffirm, now, that Mila is in B2, she is a bulwark for RLC.
She is extraordinary, in addition to her natural beauty, she is generous to show her body, besides that she always gives show ...
Fantastic, and certainly in B2, if the others, only interact with it a minimum, it would be spectacular.

• Like 1