B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

it's nice to see how RLC is trying to move something in these apartments, the lesbian sex in one room, one man and two women in the other, could bring dwarfs and some elephants, so maybe he would recover some customers

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

ย do not know what these girls took last night, but they are always awake, I think that for the American market it's too late and for the European market it's too early, now, they could even rest a bit

• Like 1

Just wait and see what happens to Naiomi and Mila.

As it is said here, that would be something like "Sofie & Naomi" did not see the "night".
Here was a little "passion" to see.
I can not remember heartfelt kisses (French kisses) with Sofie and Naomi. Even pussy licking Sofie had avoided.

I hope, Naomi & Mila will stay with us for a while.โค๏ธ
In my opinion, this was not a "fake" tonight.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moritzmax said:

Just wait and see what happens to Naiomi and Mila.

As it is said here, that would be something like "Sofie & Naomi" did not see the "night".
Here was a little "passion" to see.
I can not remember heartfelt kisses (French kisses) with Sofie and Naomi. Even pussy licking Sofie had avoided.

I hope, Naomi & Mila will stay with us for a while.โค๏ธ
In my opinion, this was not a "fake" tonight.

Naomi is leaving on Sunday, to bad - I like her ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Like 1

Good morningย  ย --ย  ย I felt last night was true passion between Naomi and Mila.ย  It was not the fake stuff that Sofie did.ย  Hope Mila will be off her monthly before it is Naomi to leave to see if Naomi will return the favor.

ย 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Good morningย  ย --ย  ย I felt last night was true passion between Naomi and Mila.ย  It was not the fake stuff that Sofie did.ย  Hope Mila will be off her monthly before it is Naomi to leave to see if Naomi will return the favor.

ย 

the kiss was real, but what makes me confused and the suck hidden between the hair

39 minutes ago, Fogo said:

in a moment the day before yesterday morning he did it too, I saw her with her mouth close to her vagina but she did not touch the tongue

I saw the first scene with Nofie & Mila and even though it was hot, it was still a scene.ย  There is no real intimacy or real passion between the girls.ย  It is all for the cameras and the show and that is all it will ever be until there is a real lesbian couple brought into one of the Barca apartments/house.

When I read my email this morning I was told that Nofie & Mila didn't sleep all night (wonder what they were on) except for a cat nap here and there.ย  Very strange activities in B2 that are going on that's for sure!