B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

we wouldn't be human if we didn't all have our moments lol.  have you had a beautiful, good, great day Emmett?

I had a awesome day me and my buddy went out shooting this morning slaughtered a shitload of targets lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I had a awesome day me and my buddy went out shooting this morning slaughtered a shitload of targets lol

now you're speaking my language!!  I love shooting of any kind.  Just plinking around to steel targets to skeet shooting....it just doesn't matter lol.  Well I'm glad you got out and enjoyed yourself.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think that I would take Aria's tits over Jasmins or Stella's......just personal preference

oh it was a tough decision if you were to go back on my comments you would see I even said the same after I first saw her but I guess I ended up going with the firmer tits of the other two girls in my final decision but damn they would be fun to play with for sure

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh it was a tough decision if you were to go back on my comments you would see I even said the same after I first saw her but I guess I ended up going with the firmer tits of the other two girls in my final decision but damn they would be fun to play with for sure

I'm not even a big tit kind of guy but if I was, hers would definitely be my playground!!  I like them a little firm but not too firm.

Just now, odpegleg said:

Mila playing with her pussy and the only one that is not in the mood is Aria because she had dick last night while the others slept.   She needs to go to her room and let the others play.

I have news for you Aria is not in the mood because she is not Bi and she does not like being in these situations.  By the way girls...no point in flipping over if you are just going to cover up aria and Alexa. :dodgy:

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

It's 23c or 73f at midnight in Barcelona, but Aira is cold and needs blankets. Please get her the fuck out of there, she is wrecking the mood!!!!!

She reminds me alot of Nicole. when something could happend, shes just there to cash grab, but never partisipade beyond the bare minimum. Only does more with her bf.

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I have news for you Aria is not in the mood because she is not Bi and she does not like being in these situations.  By the way girls...no point in flipping over if you are just going to cover up aria and Alexa. :dodgy:

They need to go on to her room.   Need another bottle of wine for the other three.  I think Alexa could go for it.