Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

Just now, squish said:

Guess that rules out Stella and Stephan also then. It will probably include VH management.

No. It's Russia. Unique feature of Russia - in fact, you need to fly/go to Moscow/St. Petersburg/Vladivostok. And from there you can fly to Europe/Caribbean/USA, etc. From big city in Siberia are probably only the most popular flights to China/UAE/Thailand - but If you want to go to Cuba - need to fly to Moscow. Actually Stella and Stephan - stayed with Nina just to spend the night before the flight (it's better than in the Hotel or airport:angel:).

17 hours ago, thedbear said:

I really can not understand why the derogatory focus here is only on this couch.

We have others in the other projects with the same condition.

And with an aggravating factor (in my view).

So much for the included mattresses, we did not see before going through any type of cleaning or hygienization. Here in specific we have already seen twice.
Including the chairs.
😌

I concur Dr. theBear.. from those of us stuck sleeping on your couch, It's not too much to ask that before cumming all over your couch with your dirty littla ass crack wagging put a sheet on it!!!.  thank you..had my say   🤧

1 hour ago, squish said:

Guess that rules out Stella and Stephan also then. It will probably include VH management.

Jane preparing herself for Alan. Shame that Nina feels obliged to leave. Perhaps this will change with time?

I really hope so . The trio between them is expected as much as it was in Edda and Joe. In this case the 4some.
I do not think Alan is any kind of resistance today. No longer .

The question for that now is only Joe.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Jane preparing herself for Alan. Shame that Nina feels obliged to leave. Perhaps this will change with time?

If she had stayed... alan would have to leave.. seems to be the actual "rule" to shows occurs there. and since she was the last to stay with jane.. now was alan turn to work

1 hour ago, squish said:

Such a shame she wont be at the party on Saturday.

Another couple that marries together in a VH environment. So it's for a good cause. Enjoy the honeymoon in Cuba. And on its beaches.
🤗