Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Interesting that this is Edda's 2nd visit without Joe and this time she isn't wearing her ring like last time.

It's nice to see these people together for the first time but I wish there were more guys here for the girls here. Alan being shared among all of them isn't all that much to look forward to. And I agree with Russ, it would definitely be nice to see Nina with at least one other guy especially when Alan has fucked every girl in the room, and will probable fuck them again later on.

With Sina there, it was expected (or still is): Jules. Especially since Alan has had a good relationship with him.

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Interesting that this is Edda's 2nd visit without Joe and this time she isn't wearing her ring like last time.

Yes it certainly looks as though Edda & Joe are finished now, it was obvious really from her last visit, which was her first without him, that Joe would never have allowed her to stay all night and have her fill of Alan like she did.

I hope we see more of Edda now as she really enjoyed that last visit and the night with Alan which fulfilled many of our hopes and was worth waiting for. I know Alan is very solid with Nina but Alan & Edda have always had the hots for each other in my opinion.

How Alan will manage all 4 of them later (5 with Nina) i don't know, unless they are not all staying for the full performance ::)

Sina looks really left out there as no ones really speaking to her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes it certainly looks as though Edda & Joe are finished now, it was obvious really from her last visit, which was her first without him, that Joe would never have allowed her to stay all night and have her fill of Alan like she did.

I hope we see more of Edda now as she really enjoyed that last visit and the night with Alan which fulfilled many of our hopes and was worth waiting for. I know Alan is very solid with Nina but Alan & Edda have always had the hots for each other in my opinion.

How Alan will manage all 4 of them later (5 with Nina) i don't know, unless they are not all staying for the full performance ::)

Allans Harem, what else can you call it..I want his job..lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Allans Harem, what else can you call it..I want his job..lol

It was you who said that. I just thought because I do not want to annoy Alan's dedicated "fans" here.

And partly very glad to see that he and Serena are communicating again. Empathy is still a hope.

😎

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is it me or does it look like Sina is not getting along with the rest of the group?

Sina has always been like this in a group (reserved). That's why I baptized her as a ballistic missile. Only awaited your target .hehehehehe.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is it me or does it look like Sina is not getting along with the rest of the group?

No its not you as i said just now that Sina looks really left out there as no ones really speaking to her. She's right at the end of the sofa now, shame as she seems a nice girl.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Don't get your expectations too high for the party. 😉 

Don't depress us even further Jab for gods sake lol. I doubt if they will all stay and last all night anyway.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't get your expectations too high for the party. 😉

On the contrary, I think the chances of something sexual happening tonight are pretty high. Maybe not with every girl but still. But with Alan being the only guy there I'm very indifferent to whatever may happen. Would have been a lot more exciting to see these girls meeting some new guys.