Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

If the plan was for Alan to fuck Valery, I'm not really sure what the purpose of Nina giving Alan a BJ to completion right before. Now this guy is having performance issues it looks like.

I would say that nina appear (and that wasn't the plan arranged with valery) because he already was having issues to get hard

ahahah fell in love ahahahah less vodka for twitter guy

Just now, Sparkles said:

I would say that nina appear (and that wasn't the plan arranged with valery) because he already was having issues to get hard

ahahah fell in love ahahahah less vodka for twitter guy

nina frightened valery whe she Suddenly appeared ,val reacted as they had been caught in the act

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If the plan was for Alan to fuck Valery, I'm not really sure what the purpose of Nina giving Alan a BJ to completion right before. Now this guy is having performance issues it looks like.

the same question I was asking myself.
But we have seen before that Alan recovers after a while.
It seemed to me, however, that it was the same thing that happened to Sina's friend.
At least the face of pain was the same
😆

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That was the point of my post. I don't think he would have issues if Nina hadn't given him a BJ 10 minutes he was to sleep with Valery.