Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why? Then Mira and Henry - abuses his position and shouldn't even be with Roberta/Betty? Anna and Alex - with Misty/Candy/Bree/Lexy? Zack is similar, but now here he absent and Juliet&Pablo is completely dead.

They have a good evening. Everyone (in the apartment, but I'm not sure about Alan - time with Dota2 is more pleasant for him) is happy. No problem.

M&H and A&A are in total different position of George or Zack.. Tenants/Managers vs Managers only.. (but even the way i see the supposedly voyeur site, the money hierarchy should be respected to avoid the "I'm your boss and i will fuck you to earn money". Said it on a post in the general section)
But here since valery is just a sex worker hired to do some shifts in george houses and isn't a tenant... don't see any issue

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why? Then Mira and Henry - abuses his position and shouldn't even be with Roberta/Betty? Anna and Alex - with Misty/Candy/Bree/Lexy? Zack is similar, but now here he absent and Juliet&Pablo is completely dead.

They have a good evening. Everyone (in the apartment, but I'm not sure about Alan - time with Dota2 is more pleasant for him) is happy. No problem.

the issue here is not its presence with the projects but the way it does it.
the examples cited, none fit into this
🧐

Just now, thedbear said:

the issue here is not its presence with the projects but the way it does it.
the examples cited, none fit into this
🧐

Zac did exactly what George did. He was a manager who fucked one a tenant. Aside from Serena,George never fucked any of his tenants. And in the case of Serena, she was the aggressor towards that for a long time before they actually did have sex.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

in time, Grommy ... apatom and acuian? I have seen Alan use these terms in very different situations.
Including in his conversations with Herman at the last party;

1 hour ago, waldi said:

Valery: so... have I got any chance for full time contract ??
George: well...there's a chance but, you know...expectations are high...anyway, you know what to do...so, maybe we'll talk about  it in bedroom??😀😀😀

With George everything it's possible hehe,crazy crazy man😂.

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Zac did exactly what George did. He was a manager who fucked one a tenant. Aside from Serena,George never fucked any of his tenants. And in the case of Serena, she was the aggressor towards that for a long time before they actually did have sex.

Zac is the manager? Is not he from the A & A clan?