Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Possibly. Nina wanted it happen just as much as we did so I think she was just comfortable letting them go at it.

Nina and Edda together.constructed this screen in finishing for months, now include Joe in it with NIna and the last brushstrokes in this frame will finally be given. Predominately the same way it was with Edda and Alan (on their own), then joined in groups.

From now on the projections in four and adding without ever Jules and Sina, would be or will be, without limits to "to dream".

Even being able to expand to the other loose ends we had there: Bia and Marck.

Yes, I do not forget, because it was indeed Alan's first challenge and that he backed down because he was still not ready.

In my view, his actual "graduation" is anchored in this. To come to where he "failed".
😎

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anytime 👍 Seems Nina is really happy now too. All three are totally relieved ❣️ 

Where was Nina watching from then I never saw her in th LR?.

Wow. This apartment on fire all last week. :heart:

Maybe I missed the new competition? Or Nina and Alan took credit for Ferrari Intel I9 7980XE and nvidia Titan?:biggrin:

4 girls and 1 boy - not counting the active participants and Nina&Alan. And they all insatiable.:heart:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

jabbath

if you do not make the comment with the appropriate emphasis of that in the VH news I simply stop reading it. I note, that for the whole week.

Dont worry it will be in. Next news will be out monday or tuesday.