Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't depress us even further Jab for gods sake lol. I doubt if they will all stay and last all night anyway.

Only one there I waited for the next few moments. Serena since she is (and still remains in work clothes).
Edda, Kira and Sina is already another conversation. And Jane who usually always shows up later.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

On the contrary, I think the chances of something sexual happening tonight are pretty high. Maybe not with every girl but still. But with Alan being the only guy there I'm very indifferent to whatever may happen. Would have been a lot more exciting to see these girls meeting some new guys.

Yeah would have been much better to have more guys there as Alan only has eyes for Edda no doubt.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't get your expectations too high for the party. 😉 

in this team everybody already proved they can fuck each other at any time, so why not to expect some good fun?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eh.. wrong. Alan only has eyes for Nina. He's just down to fuck the others as he has fucked every girl there.

Meant say that Alan will want to fuck Edda at least.....That was all i was implying but no doubt he will dip his wick in others as well lol.