Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

13 minutes ago, squish said:

In my view, the one who is upset is Nina as Edda's attempts to attract George was an unforeseen dynamic that slightly skewed her planning.

Yeah i was surprised by how much Edda seemed to be attracted to George and it was all evening really she was wanting him??. Maybe she is wanting her own apartment again on her own so being nice to George ::)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, squish said:

In my view, the one who is upset is Nina as Edda's attempts to attract George was an unforeseen dynamic that slightly skewed her planning.

I would say it's something more or less in this line.
The way Edda is orbiting everyone there (to Kira), I must say it worries me a bit.

It's like he's replacing Serena's platform. Literally .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i was surprised by how much Edda seemed to be attracted to George and it was all evening really she was wanting him??. Maybe she is wanting her own apartment again on her own so being nice to George ::)

I think the answer is just she was really horny as fuck 🔥

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think the answer is just she was really horny as fuck 🔥

Lol yeah you may well be right but she has stayed close to him even when all the action was over. Maybe i'm reading too much into her intentions.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Kira trying her luck with Sina now.

Did anyone see if George came at all? If not I wouldn't be surprised if him and Edda went at it again. The way she's literally all over him is so unreal.

I think he came in her at least once. 

7 minutes ago, squish said:

I knew something was amiss when Nina and Alan went to the bedroom, closed the door and had an urgent conversation in whispered tones. The looks on their faces said it all.

Before or after the hurricane?
🙄

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kira trying her luck with Sina now.

Did anyone see if George came at all? If not I wouldn't be surprised if him and Edda went at it again. The way she's literally all over him is so unreal.

Exactly my view, i have been surprised at how much attention Edda has been giving to George she is in my opinion wanting something?