Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

We used the Jacuzzi 4 times before today and everything was fine. I don’t what happened today that caused the leak. No damages at all. Floor is totally fine. Neighbor heard the music and thought to come and say Hi. Instead he saw the whole leak situation. Anyway everything is fine We cleaned and laughed Party continues. Thank you all for your concern and support ❤️

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We used the Jacuzzi 4 times before today and everything was fine. I don’t what happened today that caused the leak. No damages at all. Floor is totally fine. Neighbor heard the music and thought to come and say Hi. Instead he saw the whole leak situation. Anyway everything is fine We cleaned and laughed Party continues. Thank you all for your concern and support ❤️

Only bad thing is to find the leak you have to fill it up again 😝

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

A leak or a crack I suppose. Will be most likely hard to find

I disagree ! By the time line it is possible to see in which level of water began to leak. Just hit this spot. If it's a crack. What I do not find very possible by the volume of water drained.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hope we get to see someone give Anna's ass a good working on one more time, either Alex or Pete.

Just being able to kill Anna's longing for action is already worth it,

And let's understand that this would be the official passage from Anna's torch to Lexy and from Alex to Peter. If someone here can reach my observation and sense.
😉