B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

great friendship climate in B2, however the girls go out

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

They finally accepted Ksusha in the groop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOORAY

what apartment are you 2 watching?  right now Ksusha in her room alone and the other 2 eating in Airas room after a bath together.

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

what apartment are you 2 watching?  right now Ksusha in her room alone and the other 2 eating in Airas room after a bath together.

they talked and it seemed they were all going out together, let's wait and see

I see that irony is always understood, however, or the girls are going out or waiting for visits, otherwise all dressed at 10.30 is inconceivable

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

My bad sorry

AS you can see now, they're fine Robert...☺️

I'm with Nold here though. Ksusha hasn't unpacked properly...she's still only put the stuff that needs to hang up in the wardrobe. I think she could be Adri's friend, and going to B4 when they have space. I think the logical move would be for Mila to swap with her and come to B2...She looks bored shitless in B4 right now...But I'm not sure that will happen because they could have done that already...:confused:

my dream is forbidden, is that the boy back with the suitcase, who had been in this apartment several months ago, was the most fun thing seen in RLC and will surely have sex with all the girls