B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

36 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Seems they changed their mind about going out now it's back to ignoring the new girl.

poor Monica...
sorry poor Ksusha,maybe tears are coming for her in the future... :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, zzakary said:

poor Monica...
sorry poor Ksusha,maybe tears are coming for her in the future... :biggrin:

Zzak, the 3 girls in B2 are getting along just fine. Ksusha just didn't wanna go out...She'd rather entertain us with her 1st bate instead...😏

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Zzak, the 3 girls in B2 are getting along just fine. Ksusha just didn't wanna go out...She'd rather entertain us with her 1st bate instead...😏

The tragedy is never very far NaG, and I want to believe that I will enjoy as much the tears of K as that of M
Drama is the juice, and RLC knows that :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, zzakary said:

The tragedy is never very far NaG, and I want to believe that I will enjoy as much the tears of K as that of M
Drama is the juice, and RLC knows that :biggrin:

Yes, we've seen in the past that it doesn't take much for some of these girls to fall out with each other...sadly...☹️

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, we've seen in the past that it doesn't take much for some of these girls to fall out with each other...sadly...☹️

Dont be sad NaG, a little taste of "reallife" in the RLC mixture can not hurt... :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was sad big style when Monica was upset on her last night...

sad crying smiley face emoticon

Again NaG,dont be sad, A girl who speaks with her heart, it's always a big time,and a big souvenir for you...
And me...

• Like 1