B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you read RLC's Terms on their Site, these Girls are actually under No Obligation to even be Nude, Parade around in Lingerie, Masturbate or Shower or do whatever. They could sit and stare at phones 24 Hours a day Fully Clothed and still get Paid. People will still be foolish enough to Purchase Subscriptions & Replay just to see what the girls do regardless.

It's true, all this is written and we can not complain, the only voice that we can make to RLC is to cancel the subscription, but in the end we always find ourselves here, so it's good RLC to treat us like that

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

una lástima que RLC sigue permitiendo que ese tipo de mierda suceda. ¡algunas cosas nunca cambiarán con RLC!

Although I dislike as you do (although at that time I'm actually sleeping and it really does not matter if you show it as if you are hiding it), but your approach has been the same from the first day ...
We do not even see the girls going topless in front of the cameras, from my point of view quite illogical for a house where the only thing they can offer are images ... and I do not think anyone pays at ease a fee to see girls dressed .
Before I could justify that there was a boy, and I saw it even acceptable ... a while ago, I might think it was due to bad weather ... which does not happen anymore ...
As I told you, that's a no reason, that reasonable has little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Es cierto, todo esto está escrito y no podemos quejarnos, la única voz que podemos hacer para RLC es cancelar la suscripción, pero al final siempre nos encontramos aquí, así que es un buen RLC tratarnos así

I dropped out for a couple of months, and that has nothing to do with commenting here what you think.

I'm a voyeur, not because I see RLC, but because I'm a voyeur.

13 hours ago, smokethegreen46 said:

RLC allows it cause the girls still make them money regardless if they do anything or not for the subscribers. and you are right that it will never change and they continue to  grow as a company so it works for them.

I can assure you that if they did nothing all the time, RLC wouldn't be here today!  I was told that at least 3 girls had to have a talking to today and hopefully for you all it was to get their attitudes right.  I was also told that no sooner than one girl was done with her talk she went to her room and stripped down and pointed her pussy at the camera.  Sometimes a little encouragement from the right people in RLC does a lot of good.  RLC doesn't make money off of girls covering their boobs when walking around or girls staying in a bathroom for an hour to do who knows what or girls just lying on their beds with clothes on!  RLC will have to change their behavior if they want to continue to be in the show!!!  Malina & sidekick Ana have no business being on RLC and when they leave they can take a couple of other girls with them!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1