B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

For the first time in a couple years, I find myself watching the couples apartments far more than I do these worthless Barcelona Girls shows. I use to have several windows open at the same time, now I just have one. I just surf all the apartments and watch what I think will be the best show, and It hasn't been the girls apartments lately. When I want to see something good and pleasing I watch VHTV, as they never fail to please the voyeur.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I cannot believe it is Midnight and Mila gone to bed.    I guess she needs her beauty sleep.   Good night and sweet dreams from across the Atlantic!!! 

Must have been one hell of a pool party they had while UM.  I'm sure those pool toys someone mentioned weren't the only things getting blown...................up!

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

For the first time in a couple years, I find myself watching the couples apartments far more than I do these worthless Barcelona Girls shows. I use to have several windows open at the same time, now I just have one. I just surf all the apartments and watch what I think will be the best show, and It hasn't been the girls apartments lately. When I want to see something good and pleasing I watch VHTV, as they never fail to please the voyeur.

Watch Martina playing with her rat and I do mean RAT !

Now that pretty much says it all for the Barcelona Boredom, when we choose to watch a fucking rat as to watching these apartments full of beautiful women.

Image result for shaking head in disgust gifsImage result for shaking head in disgust gifs

Image result for shaking head in disgust gifsImage result for shaking head in disgust gifs

It just can not get much worse than it is now !!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Now that pretty much says it all for the Barcelona Boredom, when we choose to watch a fucking rat as to watching these apartments full of beautiful women.

It just can not get much worse than it is now !!!!

Or the cats at Masha's  or Maya's cats

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and before anyone says anything.......that little chair bs that someone mentioned holding the bathroom door open was all "Smoke & Mirrors"!!!  Once you understand the "Smoke & Mirrors" part of RLC, you will be at peace like I am!

I dunno why they had that chair there but for some reason they wanted the door to be open a bit, they didnt have it there anymore after the UM.

16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

before sleep prevails over me, someone has news of Malina and Anastasila

They are still missing, no idea if they are at a club or something or maybe they just left the building. I still see some things in the room so they must come back.

Just now, Fagen said:

I dunno why they had that chair there but for some reason they wanted the door to be open a bit, they didnt have it there anymore after the UM.

mila put the chair to hold the door open after she moped the bathroom floor