B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

They are still missing, no idea if they are at a club or something or maybe they just left the building. I still see some things in the room so they must come back.

Chances are they'll come home with a whole load of shopping...a tell tale sign that they're leaving soon...

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wonder how much extra they get paid for laying half naked on the bed every night flashing for the camera in positions you wouldnt normally do with your friends.

about 5 to 10 times what they could make in the Ukraine working a normal job, plus room and board, and food stipend, along with a free vacation in the splendid Spain. They even use to get a free membership to gym in B-1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

about 5 to 10 times what they could make in the Ukraine working a normal job, plus room and board, and food stipend, along with a free vacation in the splendid Spain. They even use to get a free membership to gym in B-1

That sounds like a lot 5 - 10 times more

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

That sounds like a lot 5 - 10 times more

now you why they stay as long as they can, or RLC or their visa will let them. I heard from the area 51 whispers once that Belle had a bonus of 2500 euros one month when she was in B-4

18 hours ago, Sergio said:

I have a hard work, once I was very sorry to go to bed, because I was wondering what I would have lost in the girls' night, now I go to bed quiet, because I'm sure nothing happens

I could not agree more,i used to never want to miss a minute but lately there is nothing new and exciting and I don't feel like im missing anything  so yes I let my subscription cancel again just hope I don't get drunk and waste my money on renewing again for nothing like I did last month 

• Upvote 1