Chris & Dana Part #1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If she had already did it alone with Dana.. and now refused.. I would saw there a problem.. But she never did it.. That's why i'm saying that the girls between them know exactly what can or can't do one to another... 

But still don't think that anything may have went bad there... For sure if Ramona feels more comfortable on the next visits and wants to do something more, she will have no problems with that

Could be good groundwork laid for the future, but my gut tells me she doesn't want to show her body on cams.

10 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

Could be good groundwork laid for the future, but my gut tells me she doesn't want to show her body on cams.

I also said it that even before chris arrived (The "terms".. If will change or not, don't know.. But she clearly on her 2 visits don't want to show her skin 

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Per contrary,they were in top preview position an good time,their plan worked fine.Maybe in second "act" Ramona will finaly loose her...shirt hehe.Now pussie..that will be only later.Looks like someone..cof..stolen An tease plan of other site.Very usual tactic in otehr sites,But usualy VH it's the real deal,no bullshitt tease.Start..stop..start..stop..😂.

Then again maybe it was real and honest and not a well rehearsed show, if so i have no problem with that lets just hope it goes further if there is a next visit. A least it makes it more interesting to wait and see rather than straight in and fuck.

• Like 1