B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

mila must  be the most eelreite girl who lives in B4 so we have two fill-ups that are not eelreite and one girl who thinks she`s so pretty but she`s the most fake girl who lives in B4 so i want mila all good and i want mila a good night and sleep well and sweet dreams   💤

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Dunno what she is upset about but they had long talk on the balcony, she seemed emotional and Adri comforting her.

She doesn't know how to handle her booze or toot.  She is not meant to be on a voyeur site.....plain, pure, and simple.  If she focused as much on being on a voyeur site as she does on getting her fix, she would be much better off!!!  With her guy friend and that is always what I will call them on here, I can't blame her for being fucked up all the time!!!  I can't believe you and others still don't get it with RLC, but it takes everyone to make this world go around.

Now.....if I could just figure out a way to to make California become dislodged from the rest of the US and float out into never....never land.......I would be one happy happy happy camper!!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Dunno what she is upset about but they had long talk on the balcony, she seemed emotional and Adri comforting her.

Malina will leave on Friday and maybe Adri leaving that day too, and not on Monday..... We'll see 😉