B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

I would like for once that you can prove to me your words because it is quite easy to peddle false information when we do not see and understand anything

Hold on, wait a minute, I think you are sticking your foot in it!  You have all the correct information says you but this sounds like a huge contradiction on your part.  You publicly say that you know more than I  but make a statement like this?  Be careful with your words even if I am one of the only one's calling you out on them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

I noticed that in all rooms and all apartments the camera's have been placed in such a way that they dont show any of the other cameras.

Which is total BS and should have been rectified a long time ago.  There are some apartments where you could see the cameras if you were on a specific camera.....or at least there used to be.  I don't know about now but there was some that way when I used to watch RLC.

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

For those watching the thumbnails it could look as if she was licking her but in reality she is not doing a damn thing. And both still have their panties on.

With these girls it's all a play for the viewers........a subscription getter if you will.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Megan got some pretty nice wings also!!    She needs to be more careful with the razor shaving.   

Yes, 1st time I've really noticed that...I thought she was warming up for a bate in the shower. She looked pretty horny...😛