B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Unfortunately, I have been complaining about the placement of the cam in that bathroom from day 1 as it hides the girls lying or sitting forward in the tub.:angry:

As have I. There is no reason one can't be placed above and to the right of the mirror. I think they are concerned about showing the toilet, but I think they can accomplish the view without compromising the toilet.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As have I. There is no reason one can't be placed above and to the right of the mirror. I think they are concerned about showing the toilet, but I think they can accomplish the view without compromising the toilet.

That is really stupid at this point, because of the toilet in the other bathroom that is in full view and use. 

• Upvote 1

I think I can say it, I'm not afraid to say it, Ksusha drive me crazy, see this little flower in full bloom, that's why I sub to RLC
Her smile,her clumsiness, her fine,long legs that cross, her small breasts trembling,the way to put your head on the boyfriend of Aria without daring to move, her way of hiding her face with her hair when she takes pleasure,all this moments is purely amazing,and so fresh
This bewitching dance in the living room, please K, take off, pretty little bird,this apt is all yours
Ksusha you are highly addictive, and I like that :heart:

Aside
RLC I spit you in the face, I trample on you, I roll on you, RLC, you are all ass fucked, it was a little message of love for you after the setting UM, during the sexy bath, intimate Ksusha , primate bands
Ksusha i love you, RLC i hate you

• Like 2

13 hours ago, happyone said:

That is really stupid at this point, because of the toilet in the other bathroom that is in full view and use. 

There are several toilets on camera at RLC, but that is always in apartments where there is a separate toilet off camera, wich they likely are supposed to use. But luckily for me, it often happens, esspecially in B2 and B4, that the girls don't care use the toilet on cam instead. I have asked both RLC and VHTV in e-mails why they don't show the toilets, but they just say "we don't show toilets on camera", VHTV answered me that it was against the contract with their tenants.

I also somehow got the impression that it might be illegal.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

There are several toilets on camera at RLC, but that is always in apartments where there is a separate toilet off camera, wich they likely are supposed to use. But luckily for me, it often happens, esspecially in B2 and B4, that the girls don't care use the toilet on cam instead. I have asked both RLC and VHTV in e-mails why they don't show the toilets, but they just say "we don't show toilets on camera", VHTV answered me that it was against the contract with their tenants.

I also somehow got the impression that it might be illegal.

I don't think it's illegal, I just think it is per the tenants request which is BS.  The tenants are not dumb when it comes to having their hiding places!!!